• Show
Clear All
  • Canal Zone Bolt Fan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2020
    • Indianapolis, IN
    • Send PM

Authentic Chargers gear

Any suggestions on where to shop/go for some authentic and old school jerseys? The Bolts aren’t represented much at some of the main shops online. I’m looking for Fouts, Winslow, Joiner…. Already have a Seau, LT and Rivers.

any suggestions???
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Beats me.
    Chargers gear is especially scarce in san Diego and not by coincidence. Just further evidence of the small minded, resentful attitude thats become common in my hometown imo.
    I was happy to see recently some of those throw back jerseys in the modern/original powder blues at the Plaza Bonita mall in National City.

They had Seau and Means!
    2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I have no idea if these are authentic, but the normal maker for them is Mitchell and Ness:

I found a knockoff Herbert jersey sponsored by the players union at a San Diego Walmart for $50, but that was about it, but I'm done buying that stuff. They had Raider jerseys (Ruggs, and Jacobs), and Rans (Donald).

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
        Beats me.
        Chargers gear is especially scarce in san Diego and not by coincidence. Just further evidence of the small minded, resentful attitude thats become common in my hometown imo.
        I was happy to see recently some of those throw back jerseys in the modern/original powder blues at the Plaza Bonita mall in National City.

They had Seau and Means!
        NATRONE MEANS BUSINESS!!!!! (In my best Chris Berman imitation)

Comment

Working...
        X