Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Get NFL Game Pass international and stream games live without blackouts
    • Get ExpressVPN.
    • Connect to a non-U.S. location where all games are available. For assistance, contact ExpressVPN Support via live chat.
    • Go to NFL Game Pass and sign up.
    • Sit back and enjoy!
    I know a few that do this..

ExpressVPN is here to help with your NFL live streaming needs. Catch every touchdown in blazing-fast HD all season long! No logs.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

I have a Fire TV box (three of them) and have JC Media thru Troypoint.com which comes with tons of stuff. I can watch any NFL game, MLB and NBA(which i never watch) and its $15 a month for the three boxes. Actually it just went up to $17 as they have added things and made it better.

Its a stream so im on a slight delay. Sometimes a play or two behind if it freezes up a little at times. It also has Live TV which is a bit delayed and i use an antenna for local channels.

Got tired of Cable and their near $200 a month BS.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-04-2021, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• johnnywyoming
        Eeyore is Joey's #1 fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Oregon
        • Retirement
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Got tired of Cable and their near $200 a month BS.

Yep, I got rid of cable three years ago and only stream now. I don't even watch over the air local channels. Had Sunday Ticket for a few years, but man, what a rip-off that was! The thing I like the most about streaming on Game Pass, (and streaming other shows) is that I don't have to watch the inane commercials... well worth the $100 for Game Pass as far as I am concerned. :shrug:
        Thank God for morons. Without them who would the rest of us have to blame things on?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnywyoming/

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

I just use free streamin websites on my phone Ive found and cast it to my TV.Ive watched every Bolt game for years.To each their own tho.

Comment

Working...
          X