Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
    ahem... that's S-DSU. Zach Zenner from SDSU...Kyle Emanuel from NDSU. They played against each other many times. (twice last year and 2 years ago...as playoffs both times).

NDSU is our neighborly rival, who has kicked our tail (and pretty much everyone else's) for the last 4-5 years. Emanuel was the best defensive lineman on the best defense I've watched in person. (Yes, FCS, and yes, College, but Man... they could Defend)
    Ooops! Sorry! Actually, I should have known that. I recall several times in the past when you referred to "SDSU", which I always thought looked odd, because that's REALLY "San Diego State University".

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
      Ooops! Sorry! Actually, I should have known that. I recall several times in the past when you referred to "SDSU", which I always thought looked odd, because that's REALLY "San Diego State University".
      Aztecs rule.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Attachou or Emanuel, who's the starter. Attachou is more athletic and faster, but Emanuel is stronger, having led all OLBs at the combine with 27 reps, while still having adequate speed. Emanuel is more experienced and will probably set the edge better while still having that knack for sacking the qb. And Emanuel has shown more than Attachou ever did.

I'd have to lean toward Emanuel.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
          Actually, we've got you beat by 16 years.
          South Dakota State

San Diego State

Just as long as we know who the ORIGINAL SDSU is. :wgas: :rimshot:
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

To me, I don't care who the starter is... we need a rotation of pass rushers. It really depends on the opponent on who will get more reps.

Comment

• WindsorUK
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Windsor, U.K.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
              Attachou or Emanuel, who's the starter. Attachou is more athletic and faster, but Emanuel is stronger, having led all OLBs at the combine with 27 reps, while still having adequate speed. Emanuel is more experienced and will probably set the edge better while still having that knack for sacking the qb. And Emanuel has shown more than Attachou ever did.

I'd have to lean toward Emanuel.
              Yeah, Emanuel is the better football player at this point and should get most of the reps.
              Jeremiah however has that edge speed that is an absolutely HUGE weapon. He'll get his reps as well.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                Yeah, Emanuel is the better football player at this point and should get most of the reps.
                Jeremiah however has that edge speed that is an absolutely HUGE weapon. He'll get his reps as well.

I'm not optimistic Attaochu will play much this season. I hope he does but you know what that will get you. His issue last year was about the hamstring. This year is more of the same and he hasn't even played any games yet.
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
                  I'm not optimistic Attaochu will play much this season. I hope he does but you know what that will get you. His issue last year was about the hamstring. This year is more of the same and he hasn't even played any games yet.
                  It's been one game.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

One game but after 50+ years of very little, its easy to doubt...
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                      One game but after 50+ years of very little, its easy to doubt...
                      The fuck does that have to do with attaochu?

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

It's always something. Now it's Attaochu, but if Ingram or Watt Or Verret gets injured its the same. It takes time for some guys to get into NFL game shape. JV Ingram Mathews, Dielman, and lots of others had nagging injuries or consistent in injuries untill they adapted to the NFL. So do, some do not. Give Attaochu time.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                          To me, I don't care who the starter is... we need a rotation of pass rushers. It really depends on the opponent on who will get more reps.
                          Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                          X