• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
    He is staying - ball game to Spanos that is some new lvl of a**licking.
    Wow. Are you serious?

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Ive been on the give the offense time to find itself. Injuries reslly decimated the OL play which has complicated thing and obviously the WR/TE injuries were major. We have had 3 games with Williams and Allen back and they have been impactful. i think the offense has been pretty good (not perfect). Run blocking still struggling has caused us issues in wanting to lean that way but i do believe we just need to get Ek the ball more…he is a playmaker so use him. The real ? In my mind is What was the play call and is Herb checking out of those to passes?

The Indy D was no noke though which i think has a lot to do with why the offense struggled to get the ball downfield and the pocket was stressed. Herb was running thru his reads and the WRs were covered well on the most part…is that a lombo design prob, a wr not pwrforming prob, a defense just playong good def or Herb is giving up too easy and checking down to rbs too quick in an OL that is visibly collapsing? Its conplex. Not 1 person is to blame imo…that isnt reality imo. Indy played us better than miami snd titans did and yet we still figured them out to score. If anyone thought indy was going to roll over and die just because they were outgunned last week..what team ever does that? Indy has good players and their D was pretty much tough to plsy.

Every game is a new chess match. We figured out how to win it…got the prize folks…the W…the playoffs. Im sure if we playsed again it would be a massively different game and we could have seen a very different outcome but that wasnt how it played out. Ultimately champions mist win the close ones and beat good competition and bad. But ask KC how they played indy or Texans…not all roses. Ask Dallas how they almost lost to the Texans…good teams struggle or get outplayed. We are a good team and ultimately let them play and figure it out…we are just forming an identity with the crew coming back…everyone has to learn from mistakes…let em learn.

Comment

• Eurobolt
        *** Jim Harbaugh ***
        • Sep 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Wow. Are you serious?

TG
        Yes I am and wondering what Charger owner may get from Charger coach in case of winning SB

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

Yes I am and wondering what Charger owner may get from Charger coach in case of winning SB
          Wood called it - Staleys delivered a next level genius master class that the TPB folks here will take years to fully understand. Apologies for the spittle, thats part of the play.

Stlaey drops a game ball on the owner and the entire franchise hierarchy is frozen and neutralized into his sphere of brilliance. The play places Staley at the apex of the future, he is now the fulcrum all forward actions must pivot around. TPB thinks its licking boots, TPB cannot see forward genius, TPB is a backwards looking organism.

Just as when Staley adapts and improves defense while Derwin is out and folks around here think the defense is better BECAUSE Derwin is out. Defense plays great while he is in and continues to play great after he is ejected and TPB thinks the defense again got better because Derwin was removed. Lol … TPB has not caught up to the genius.

Staley puts guys in positions to make plays and Folks around here recommend he let guys make plays. Staley is so far out front of TPB’s best and brightest, this forum doesn’t even realize how inane and redundant their sage words of wisdom are. Any intelligent thought uttered by this board was long ago identified by Staley, converted into scheme and play forms, and taught to players. TPB cannot catch up to the genius of Staley, as they are not the genius that is Staley. Do not despair, as Staley will lead for your retrospective commentary.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

I don’t understand the Derwin angst at all. He went from making a Cro-like INT to laying some Rodney Harrison type wood on what IMO was not a dirty hit. Sometimes somebody has to be that guy and let them know “we’re here” and Troy Vincent and his comped ass can fuck off for throwing him out of the game.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
              I don’t understand the Derwin angst at all. He went from making a Cro-like INT to laying some Rodney Harrison type wood on what IMO was not a dirty hit. Sometimes somebody has to be that guy and let them know “we’re here” and Troy Vincent and his comped ass can fuck off for throwing him out of the game.
              You’re goddamn right - BH! Not only is he their best defensive player, he’s a great leader and tone setter. he aimed for the shoulder and at impact it was unfortunate it slid off and up into the receiver’s helmet. Technically a correct call though I see that not called a lot too.

a forum that spends the entire season bitching about defenders NOT tackling now turns on the one guy who singularly does tackle with emphasis? And a good segment actually thinks the defense is better without him. Good grief.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2022
                • Send PM

Hopefully with this playoff berth we'll got hot at the right time and win our first Super Bowl.

I really don't know what to make out of Staley right now. This three-game winning streak gets us into the playoffs, which is exciting. but I just hope this doesn't turn into the same situations we had with our three previous head coaches--a postseason appearance buys him more time than he should get. Is Staley better than Norv, McCoy, and Lynn? I honestly don't know. Hopefully he clears that up over the next month-and-a-half.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                  In today's NFL, that hit was definitely a flag, but I do not agree about it being ejection worthy. I don't understand the James bashing either or the weird take that the D is better with Gilman playing.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                    Hopefully with this playoff berth we'll got hot at the right time and win our first Super Bowl.

I really don't know what to make out of Staley right now. This three-game winning streak gets us into the playoffs, which is exciting. but I just hope this doesn't turn into the same situations we had with our three previous head coaches--a postseason appearance buys him more time than he should get. Is Staley better than Norv, McCoy, and Lynn? I honestly don't know. Hopefully he clears that up over the next month-and-a-half.
                    Staley is here next year, it is a lock
                    Staley is better than all prior coaches mentioned, but he’s not even a finished product. He is a self-evolving genius organism that will continue to improve until he has overtaken and controls the entire world as we know it.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Staley is here next year, it is a lock
                      Staley is better than all prior coaches mentioned, but he’s not even a finished product. He is a self-evolving genius organism that will continue to improve until he has overtaken and controls the entire world as we know it.
                      I'm just curious as to why you think he's better than any of the previous head coaches. We had more impressive runs in the regular season under Norv Turner (4-8 to 8-8 in 2008), Mike McCoy (5-7 to 9-7 in 2013), and Anthony Lynn (0-4 to 9-7 in 2017). Obviously Staley is here next season. Based off of what we've seen so far, how is he different than Norv, MoCoy, and Lynn?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

You’re goddamn right - BH! Not only is he their best defensive player, he’s a great leader and tone setter. he aimed for the shoulder and at impact it was unfortunate it slid off and up into the receiver’s helmet. Technically a correct call though I see that not called a lot too.

a forum that spends the entire season bitching about defenders NOT tackling now turns on the one guy who singularly does tackle with emphasis? And a good segment actually thinks the defense is better without him. Good grief.
                        Yep this place is unbelievablenl at times.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I'm just curious as to why you think he's better than any of the previous head coaches. We had more impressive runs in the regular season under Norv Turner (4-8 to 8-8 in 2008), Mike McCoy (5-7 to 9-7 in 2013), and Anthony Lynn (0-4 to 9-7 in 2017). Obviously Staley is here next season. Based off of what we've seen so far, how is he different than Norv, MoCoy, and Lynn?
                          If it’s one and done in the playoffs the same folks will be screaming for his head on a pike.

Comment

Working...
                          X