Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
    I would think so, weird it really hasn't happened yet at this level.
    His route running was still shit 3 years into his pro career. No one to blame for that but himself.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by madcaplaughs View Post
      Tyler Lockett in the 2nd round? Hopefully he lasts
      I think he is more a 3rd round guy. More of a body catcher too.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-13-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Sec-E4
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2014
        • Arizona
        • Send PM

Def not worth the money...Yah he's a good locker room guy but he's only good for 3-4 games and the rest are a wash. His numbers were never consistent. I don't know if it had to do with the Game Plan ? Or if it was just him not being able to get open enough Dude had spurts of scoring like 6 TD's in 2-3 games every season and then Poooof.

What happened to Welker ? Did he officially Retire ???
        I'm calling it right now! That the WR that we a secretly talking to right now

I know Welker is a little past his prime but would you guys like him as Royals replacement ????

Comment

• KarlC
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Royale with Cheese was a good receiver.

Gutless is a bad QB.

Eddie will repent at leisure (and cash his checks).

Next?

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
            Def not worth the money...Yah he's a good locker room guy but he's only good for 3-4 games and the rest are a wash. His numbers were never consistent. I don't know if it had to do with the Game Plan ? Or if it was just him not being able to get open enough Dude had spurts of scoring like 6 TD's in 2-3 games every season and then Poooof.

What happened to Welker ? Did he officially Retire ???
            I'm calling it right now! That the WR that we a secretly talking to right now

I know Welker is a little past his prime but would you guys like him as Royals replacement ????
            I hope not. He is on the decline and will be 34 in May. I also hope it isnt Reggie Wayne.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Welker? That guy looked like he was playing while stoned last year. He needs to retire before his brain melts out of his ears.

Comment

• Steve
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • South Carolina
                • Meteorologist
                • Send PM

Bears had to have Royal. They have to at least make it look like they are making the Cutler thing work, even if only to buy time. Once they committed to Cutler, I was afraid they would go after any WR who has a positive history with Cutler, and I suspect they will. Marshall got himself traded by being critical of Cutler (and getting older with a big cap figure).

I could see Welker having another big year, but you have to sign a guy like that to the right contract, because if you have to cut the guy in TC (and I suspect that is where things are headed), you don't want a lot of dead money hanging out for a couple of years. He has to take it all in salary, and even then it can't be too much, because he takes the big hit on wk 1 and he might be done.

Ultimately I hope Welker does retire. He was a lot of fun to watch in college, and I was thrilled when we signed him as an UDFA and he returned that punt for the TD on his only game with us. But it is still his decision.

Comment

• SDFan
                  Woober Goober
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Dolores, CO
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Fox & Gase have history with Welker. Chi may be where Welker finishes (if he keeps playing) if he's cheap enough and both sides want each other.
                  Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

Working...
                  X