Stadium Rally today, seriously only 5k people?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
    If The Rams move to the Inglewood location , They will have no power to stop a team from moving to the Carson location but the logistics and the economical sides would say otherwise.

The Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Dodgers, Angels , Migthy Ducks, Kings and if the Rams move back.......Do you really think another professional sports team on top of what I mentioned would work ?!?!?!? Just look at this long list of teams in So Cal !

That would be 8 total teams, NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL teams in a close vacinity....At this point the NFL would step in and I'm sure other Sport Leagues would chime in aswell.....Its not Going to happen

This would be a professional sports Monopoly ....Somehow Los Angeles would siphon all the teams and leave certain Cities teamless ??????? I think not. Obama might have to step in here. This new structure is going to be San Diego's "Statue Of Liberty"

This would be a failed Sim City game and the teamless cities will struggle.....We need football on Sunday's....And if they take it away, I'm sure we will march and riot. In all seriousness thou, We will Riot and the Chargers will never leave. So we're all Good

Americas Greatest city will not be left with its so called "said dick" in hand......Do the math and it won't happen! A city labeled "The greatest City in the U S of A" will not be left with only a Baseball team, A few college teams and a minor league Hockey team. If anything we deserve to get more sports. It all comes down to a new stadium to bring in more Fans! Do you really think that fans would be filling in seats if the Lakers were still playing in the Great Western Forum ?!?!?!? It would be equal to the Padres still playing in the Q/Jack

This is all a Ploy! So when we do get a new Stadium/Field, It'll be sooooo much sweeter....After all this Stress and drama with the feeling of almost losing the Chargers, The Fans will start representing even harder ! It's like when your Ex-Girl Friend takes you back, After doing her wrong and not paying her enough attention
    My original point is the Rams hold no power in stopping anyone from moving to LA, which was inferred in the original post I replied to. That's all.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
      Alex:

My rant was in general to the pessimists I hear or read in the media or around town. I have no idea if the chargers stay or go, but I do know, being negative about the situation doesnt help. We deserve a team just as much as any city. Honesly, the diehardness of a fan base is not the only basis for establishing criteria for city selection.

I wouldn't think so either.
      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
      X