• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

If AJ Bouye is healthy. He could be a nice signing at good price for a year or two.
    For reference Bouye has missed a total of 14 tackles in his last 34 games. Fuller missed 16 last year in 16 games and 12 the season before. That 28 in 32 games.

block, tackle, run, pass, catch and kick.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

The Broncos just signed Ronald Darby for 3 years $30 million. They have the cap space to do it, but if they go after Fuller they are spending an awful lot on the CB position.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

I don't think we are in the running for Fuller from what I've posted. @Nnflrums has been pretty accurate.

The Bengals signed LT Reilly Reif so they won't be drafting Sewell.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          The Broncos just signed Ronald Darby for 3 years $30 million. They have the cap space to do it, but if they go after Fuller they are spending an awful lot on the CB position.
          Chargers will be the same thing. Davis and Harris and if you add Fuller

But the Chargers do need one more veteran type - even if cheap just veteran

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            I don't think we are in the running for Fuller from what I've posted. @Nnflrums has been pretty accurate.

I wouldn't go that far. Reiff is 33 years old . That is not a permanent solution
            That is the definition of a stop gap
            Now it is the Bengals so god only knows what they will do
            But like the Chargers should sign a another veteran for the OL and CB - that shouldn't preclude them from drafting an OT and CB

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Chargers will be the same thing. Davis and Harris and if you add Fuller

But the Chargers do need one more veteran type - even if cheap just veteran
              We did resign Davis but Harris is better suited for the slot, is aging and on the last year of his contract so we still need another CB. Signing Fuller would solidify that position for years so I'd be willing to do that and concentrate on the lines in the draft.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The Bengals are probably hedging against Miami taking Pewell with #3. If he’s still there at 4 for the Bengals, they are taking him and moving someone inside.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

We did resign Davis but Harris is better suited for the slot, is aging and on the last year of his contract so we still need another CB. Signing Fuller would solidify that position for years so I'd be willing to do that and concentrate on the lines in the draft.
                  Depends on what you mean by years given Fuller’s age. Maybe two or three years if we’re lucky.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Depends on what you mean by years given Fuller’s age. Maybe two or three years if we’re lucky.
                    29 isn't that old. Granted, some players age better than others. It would not be unreasonable to sign him for a 3 or 4 year contract with the ability to cut him after 2 or 3.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Right, Fuller is 29 - so probably looking at 2, maybe 3 years at most. So the Chargers have to be careful with that type of contract - really would need to be only 3 years.

I know he hasn't been consistent but thats why I find Adoree Jackson intriguing there is untapped potential there. But as BoltJolt said, if Telesco is feeling the heat somewhat - he might want the sure thing.

I know this much - if its not Fuller or Adoree - the team can almost wait it out. There are a lot of names out there with pretty similar abilities. I think with HErbert on a rookie deal - I am ready to spend the Spanii money on Fuller though.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

If we signed Fuller I wonder if we would still be able to grab Villanueva before the draft too?If so we could go hog wild in the draft.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Birmingham AL
                          • Send PM

So TT had fallen asleep in his office on the first day of FA. Someone in the Chargers office took my advice and banged on his door to wake him up and then just ignored TT. He has fallen back asleep, time to go bang on his door again and wake him back up. He picks the worst time of year to come and sleep at work. Go wake TT up!

:waiting:

Comment

Working...
                          X