• Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
    beach,

You’re dude Danny Shelton is getting released so a FA again?
    speaking of the Lions - Chase Daniel was released. for the veteran minimum plus a little bonus - Chargers should call that guy for back up QB

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
      I checked out early yesterday afternoon when the "hair on fire" panic patrol was posting up about our impending doom. "The sky is falling" mentality was strong with some in this group and I had to walk. Now I see Linsley, Davis and Feiler are in the fold with room to do more. I read the thread from about page 110 to the end. Some of you guys are just hilarious in the doomsday department.......FA was what.......3 to 4 hour old......?????

ANYWAY, these 3 deals were the top 3 deals on my FA "want sheet". I am a happy boy and I look to TT to scoop up some interesting pieces over the next few days.

Go Bolts!!!!
      It's just like a game thread when we go 3 and out on the opening drive!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Patriots want two TEs again like with Gronk and Hernandez

Jonnu Smith yesterday
        Hunter Henry today - -3/37.5m

that tells me the Chargers just weren't that interested in Hunter Henry as they could have matched that deal easily

Time to go get the Big Dude from San Fran baby - go all in!!! If they can get Williams to take a longer term deal, Trent Williams is there

Comment

• victoriaboltfan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • victoria b.c.
          • Send PM

Hunter Henry to the Patriots.....

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by victoriaboltfan View Post
            I don't love it that he went to the Patriots but it was obvious the Chargers had a different price point than Hunter Henry.

I think for now I am skipping Zach Ertz and will see if Rudolph or Jared Cook can suffice as i am going for the big prize. Thats like Trent Williams or William Jackson at CB.

They can always bargain shop but they have a bunch of cash to spend now. I am skipping Ertz for now

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

I felt thru this whole offseason he was headin elsewhere.Oh well your loss HH.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                I checked out early yesterday afternoon when the "hair on fire" panic patrol was posting up about our impending doom. "The sky is falling" mentality was strong with some in this group and I had to walk. Now I see Linsley, Davis and Feiler are in the fold with room to do more. I read the thread from about page 110 to the end. Some of you guys are just hilarious in the doomsday department.......FA was what.......3 to 4 hour old......?????

ANYWAY, these 3 deals were the top 3 deals on my FA "want sheet". I am a happy boy and I look to TT to scoop up some interesting pieces over the next few days.

Go Bolts!!!!
                Originally posted by richpjr View Post

It's just like a game thread when we go 3 and out on the opening drive!
                It was starting to look like late 4th quarter Gus Picket Fence time...but NO! Linsley, Feiler and Davis to the rescue! WOO, WOO, WOO!!!

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Yep:

Patriots to sign tight end Hunter Henry to three-year deal

By Jim McBride Globe Staff,Updated March 16, 2021, 2 minutes ago

The Patriots signed tight end Hunter Henry to a free agent deal, a league source confirmed Tuesday morning.
                  In giving the Henry a three-year deal worth $25 million guaranteed, New England grabbed the top two tight ends off the market after locking up Jonnu Smith on Monday.

Henry most recently played for the Chargers, and was one of the most highly sought free agents at the position this offseason.

He has 21 touchdowns in his five-year career despite missing all of 2018 with a torn ACL.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/03/...ree-year-deal/

Comment

• mecho
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I don't love it that he went to the Patriots but it was obvious the Chargers had a different price point than Hunter Henry.

I think for now I am skipping Zach Ertz and will see if Rudolph or Jared Cook can suffice as i am going for the big prize
                    I reckon chargers maybe had a price point of 8-9m per year, Henry wanted more, pure speculation though. At the end of the day is he close to Kittle or Kelce good? Not really, and Gronk took less even if he is at a different point in his career is as good if not better than Henry.

Probably go the serviceable route instead. Doubt we will draft one as draft is pretty week for te.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Wonder who will throw him the ball?
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                        Patriots want two TEs again like with Gronk and Hernandez

Jonnu Smith yesterday
                        Hunter Henry today - -3/37.5m

that tells me the Chargers just weren't that interested in Hunter Henry as they could have matched that deal easily

Time to go get the Big Dude from San Fran baby - go all in!!! If they can get Williams to take a longer term deal, Trent Williams is there
                        exactly. I’m thinking BB didn’t take that SB victory for Brady very well. Wonder how many balls HH will see

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

I’d like some of this please.
                          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
                          X