• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post

Well hopefully. They are more predictable w the #1 actually (Bosa, Herbert, James all solid) . The later rounds is when you scratch your head more.
    yep.... prolly why a trade down is unlikely, and despite that it makes all the sense in the world,

Comment

• MagicMamba88
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

It's your guy Green, ninja.
        Value pick.
        Day 2.
        Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Is it only me who have strong feeling that we will end up with Trent Williams now?

It would make perfect sense with cap hits confirmed from yeaterday signings and all that protect young stud QB thing,
          then we can draft BPA or def that our new coach likes.

Good things to happen in 2021.

Comment

• DragonIce
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2021
            • Arizona
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

had Frederick as a first rounder that year, and despite that didn't have much if any company on that speculation....
            Great call! I didn't see him hitting the second level...at all. Didn't see the full picture of the player. No way I pegged him for first round.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Would love to add one more piece...DB, Edge, short term tackle....really maximize our flexibility in the draft with needs at least covered...but so far, pretty good job.

Still would like to see Henry come back to the fold, but we'll see...
              Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Tell you what...we add Griffen or Jackson, nail down that other CB spot...I would absolutely use our second to go get Sewell, if he makes it past the Bengals...which I think he will. I would almost bet my sig block rights that they take Chase.

We would still have two day 2 picks to address Edge, TE, maybe dline or coverage LB....
                Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

I checked out early yesterday afternoon when the "hair on fire" panic patrol was posting up about our impending doom. "The sky is falling" mentality was strong with some in this group and I had to walk. Now I see Linsley, Davis and Feiler are in the fold with room to do more. I read the thread from about page 110 to the end. Some of you guys are just hilarious in the doomsday department.......FA was what.......3 to 4 hour old......?????

ANYWAY, these 3 deals were the top 3 deals on my FA "want sheet". I am a happy boy and I look to TT to scoop up some interesting pieces over the next few days.

Go Bolts!!!!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Chargers have a decent amount of cap space left when you consider Hunter Henry is out there, they didn't sign Rayshawn (who received 31/4 - so he truly must not have been the fit, plus they might be able to re-do Mike Williams contract still

So there are options

-- a guy like Malik Hooker at FS - I give him the Verrett deal, one year $5.5m plus incentives. IF he blows it out of the park, fine, if not, no long term risk
                    --Reddick might be an option on a one year Floyd type deal - see if he does what Floyd did in a Staley defense
                    --Troy Hill is out there
                    --i guess there are older vet safety types like Sherman or Patrick Peterson but I am not sure they should be signed long term
                    -- I htink a combo OG/OC like Nick Easton would make a lot of sense

-- lastly at least one ST player, Trent Sherfield would be on my list
                    -- Von MIller might be released today - wonder what he would want.

I know Trent Williams is mentioned but I think you can only get Trent if Hunter Henry leaves

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                      I checked out early yesterday afternoon when the "hair on fire" panic patrol was posting up about our impending doom. "The sky is falling" mentality was strong with some in this group and I had to walk. Now I see Linsley, Davis and Feiler are in the fold with room to do more. I read the thread from about page 110 to the end. Some of you guys are just hilarious in the doomsday department.......FA was what.......3 to 4 hour old......?????

ANYWAY, these 3 deals were the top 3 deals on my FA "want sheet". I am a happy boy and I look to TT to scoop up some interesting pieces over the next few days.

Go Bolts!!!!
                      I would have been happy with Linsley + an OG like Easton or Warford
                      or Feiler + Austin Blythe or Nick Martin
                      But to get BOTH of them - thats a big score

And getting Mike Davis back for what they got him for was a very good deal

Telesco is in good shape - let things settle down today and go bargain hunting - they got the cash. Its really about Hunter Henry and Mike Williams now

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                        It's your guy Green, ninja.
                        Value pick.
                        Day 2.
                        Kendrick makes a ton of sense on day 2.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

beach,

You’re dude Danny Shelton is getting released so a FA again?
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X