• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Counterpoint: No.They don't. They bloody well don't. This is a relatively new concept. I likes ya, but you're wrong.
    What teams hired a HC before a GM? I know one did but forget who it was.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Capeesh?

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

LOL...I see you edited out the part where you claimed BoltJolt was talking our of his arse....but no matter...you still said he was wrong...

Hold up, will ya? I'm gonna make some popcorn and grab a beer...I'll be right back...don't you two start without me.:stirringshit:
        LOL, hec im not near as bad as Chaincrusher. He wont admit he is ever wrong. I can do that and if im wrong here, ill say so but again, its pretty common to hire a GM first over a HC.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Capeesh?
          Which shows what? He wasnt the GM and couldnt shop for his players so he said Im Out!
          And even if this is valid, which im not seeing it....thats one. You are saying this is commonplace....so lets see more.

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

LOL, hec im not near as bad as Chaincrusher. He wont admit he is ever wrong. I can do that and if im wrong here, ill say so but again, its pretty common to hire a GM first over a HC.
            I unfamiliar with the artist formerly known as the Chaincrusher. I got no problem admitting a bad post or bad idea or bad concept. This is the first pandemic and I'm a little on-edge. No job, the industry is shut-down. My kitten died, had no Election Night celebration, had no birthday, had no Thanksgiving, had no Christmas, will have no New Years. ENTERING MONTH ELEVEN.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Which shows what? He wasnt the GM and couldnt shop for his players so he said Im Out!
              And even if this is valid, which im not seeing it....thats one. You are saying this is commonplace....so lets see more.
              Really? Really?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Really? Really?
                As i said even if i give you that one....thats one. Got anymore? You said i was wrong and its common. Who else ya got?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

I unfamiliar with the artist formerly known as the Chaincrusher. I got no problem admitting a bad post or bad idea or bad concept. This is the first pandemic and I'm a little on-edge. No job, the industry is shut-down. My kitten died, had no Election Night celebration, had no birthday, had no Thanksgiving, had no Christmas, will have no New Years. ENTERING MONTH ELEVEN.
                  Yeah man its a bad time right now. Hope you are hanging in there and i feel for ya but it wil get better. Hopefully real soon. I hope the vaccine will slow things down a lot...to a halt as far as the virus.

I HATE politicians as none of them have our interests at heart at all. McConnell the millionaire is one person holding the relief for millions of people. Thats all im going to say about politics lol.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

It’s been rough. Hang in there. What industry are you in?

looking back, the busiest people I know through this are contractors and therapists.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

I think the Seahawks did when they hired Carroll and than Schneider

I truly do not care. Get the right people and if the Chargers fire both Telesco and Lynn - either way, my first call is to the Bills to talk to Daboll.

My second call might be to Wink (as he would probably bring the guy with the H last name anyway)

Amy Trask said it: "its not about hiring MY guy, its about hiring the RIGHT guys"

Comment

• Berserker76
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

2021 will be a better year, Ghost. I truly believe that JH is going to overcome meddling ownership and less-than-stellar-coaching. It's going to be a great year to be a Bolts fan. Pay back time at last. Sorry about your kitten.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Less blowhardism in '21 .

As someone who has experienced utter betrayal from seemingly fellow online Chargers fan friends, I truly hope for that.

Hopefully all can hit the refresh button, with our new leader, the
                          ever optimistic Justin Herbert.

2021 should be exciting.
                          Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                          X