• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Thing is im not envisioning it as another place of discussion. Mainly as a database sort of thing. So we talk about the draft and start threads on the draft on the main charger forum...but will have access to a major database located here at the Blues to access for info. The only time you guys will post in the individual player profiles is to add analysis or info from other sites. That way we build up a player with really all the info that outs there. In a way the members here can help me build up each player profile. The discussion always takes place on the chargers forum. And its ok if theres a lot of draft threads because what else is there to talk about on the main forum in the off season. lol

Comment

• Coachmarkos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • SoDak
      • Technology Director
      • Send PM

I think that would be a phenomenal idea.
      "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• BoltBacker
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Las Vegas, NV
        • Send PM

See it now, Fleet on Sportscenter explaining how Powderblues revolutionized sports forums with an eye to the future. Talks about how Telesco goes to Powderblues when he needs a quick lowdown on a player they may have missed in scouting.

Comment

• RobH
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Tokyo, Japan
          • University English Lecturer
          • Send PM

It would be a great idea. If there were some way that the players' names could be sorted alphabetically, it would make it a lot easier to look up a certain guy.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post
            It would be a great idea. If there were some way that the players' names could be sorted alphabetically, it would make it a lot easier to look up a certain guy.
            Yea that would be the plan but it sounds like according to Captain it could be hard to create an area to do that. You would need to go

Index Link(2014 Draft Profiles)<Draft Profile forum and list each position and click on position and that takes you to another forum<draft profiles for a given position.

Getting 3 tiers deep isnt an option were thinking.

Comment

Working...
            X