• Show
Clear All
  • MasterOfPuppets
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Tijuana
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Eberflus and Arthur Smith so far. And Bolts PR said 10-12 will be talked tol

TG
    and Pep (to satisfy the Rooney rule)

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Harbaugh is probably a pipe dream...but another reason to like the idea...bouncing back and forth from college to pros...he would have a discerning eye for college talent that would likely translate successfully to the NFL...and I am sure that if he was hired, it would be clear he would have heavy input on drafting.
      Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

And still had devastating injuries to key people on the team. Super motivator, probably, but probably replaceable. He did motivate JH into getting rid of his mop for a hair cut tragedy.
        There's no magic pill they can give the players during games to not get hurt. Ekeler is very strong for his size and he still got hurt twice and missed time.
        Maybe not throw to Keenan over 100 times to save his hammies? Lol
        I don't know how you prevent injuries.

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Never buy before you kicked the tires, test drove, and investigated other dealers to get exactly what you need not just want.
          I know what your saying. But even after all that. You still have no clue how much success they will have in official competition with your ingredients vs opponents who are trying to kick your butt. It's one thing to talk shop and do a test. You might buy a lemon that seems phenomenal in the interview.

Would think the last times they hired.
          They thought we got the right guy.
          12 interview seems high. Like they don't know what they really want. And they are hoping something jumps out at them. Oh shiny, I liked that guy. Lets hire him. Or perhaps it's to get a feel for who is okay with them making a lot of football decisions and won't rock the boat.
          I'll give them the benefit of doubt it's just due diligence.....but it's hard to feel confident in this front office.
          ​​​​​​Maybe it's because I think If I knew I was going to be getting a new ride at end of year, then I would already have done so much research on the new ride, and reviews of it, that I would have a much shorter list and that a test drive kind of a formality for me to confirm which of the few favorites is my final choice. And I am pouncing on my few test drives and buying because someone else could swoop in and buy and then I have to look elsewhere. I don't want to settle for what remains and watching 4 HCs get hired while I am still interviewing. Or have some of my interviews cancel because they were hired already.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

My first question, do you understand the basic concept of the game clock? That is a step in the right direction over the previous head coach.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Rumors about Harbaugh stalling on the Michigan extension in consideration of an NFL gig...
              Ol' buddy Pep out here in LA...have they spoken?

Thing about Jim....he is gonna own that interview. He is gonna tell them they are gonna pay him well, he is gonna run the team his way, and play who he wants to play...and TT is gonna "help" him build the team he wants to coach...you know it will be that way...

So if the Spanos actually hire JH, it means they aren't cheap, and they are gonna take a step back, and let an actual football guy really run the show...and that they want to win.

If that happens, this forum will be a ghost town...about 20 members will disappear outright, cause they won't have anything to bitch about...what will they do if they can't come on here everyday, and remind everyone that we will never be able to compete for a Superbowl, ever, because of the Spanos family? Probably become Detroit Lion fans, I guess....
              Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• kgbpasha
                #болтап
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Daboll, Brady, McDaniels, Smith, Harbaugh all seem like major upgrades at the moment.

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                  Rumors about Harbaugh stalling on the Michigan extension in consideration of an NFL gig...

Thing about Jim....he is gonna own that interview. He is gonna tell them they are gonna pay him well, he is gonna run the team his way, and play who he wants to play...and TT is gonna "help" him build the team he wants to coach...you know it will be that way...

So if the Spanos actually hire JH, it means they aren't cheap, and they are gonna take a step back, and let an actual football guy really run the show...and that they want to win.

If that happens, this forum will be a ghost town...about 20 members will disappear outright, cause they won't have anything to bitch about...what will they do if they can't come on here everyday, and remind everyone that we will never be able to compete for a Superbowl, ever, because of the Spanos family? Probably become Detroit Lion fans, I guess....
                  That's a stretch! We have professional complainers on here who can dig up a ton of shit! It was just easy pickings this year. LOL!
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

About the middle or just before is where Simms talks about Daboll and his experience with him. But it's all good to hear.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

I know what your saying. But even after all that. You still have no clue how much success they will have in official competition with your ingredients vs opponents who are trying to kick your butt. It's one thing to talk shop and do a test. You might buy a lemon that seems phenomenal in the interview.

Would think the last times they hired.
                      They thought we got the right guy.
                      12 interview seems high. Like they don't know what they really want. And they are hoping something jumps out at them. Oh shiny, I liked that guy. Lets hire him. Or perhaps it's to get a feel for who is okay with them making a lot of football decisions and won't rock the boat.
                      I'll give them the benefit of doubt it's just due diligence.....but it's hard to feel confident in this front office.
                      ​​​​​​Maybe it's because I think If I knew I was going to be getting a new ride at end of year, then I would already have done so much research on the new ride, and reviews of it, that I would have a much shorter list and that a test drive kind of a formality for me to confirm which of the few favorites is my final choice. And I am pouncing on my few test drives and buying because someone else could swoop in and buy and then I have to look elsewhere. I don't want to settle for what remains and watching 4 HCs get hired while I am still interviewing. Or have some of my interviews cancel because they were hired already.
                      The best interview that I ever sat in on was the absolute worst hire I ever made. It is a crap shoot but if you have a rigorous consistent interview process those “lemons” are few and far between.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

If he interviews like that the chances are slim he gets hired here.
                        Go Blue. Be nice if Jimmy could beat OHST just once.
                        He only has two 10 win seasons, with his recruits, while at Stanford or Michigan.

His first 3 years in SF were great with 1 SB appearance.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

If he interviews like that the chances are slim he gets hired here.
                          Go Blue. Be nice if Jimmy could beat OHST just once.
                          He only has two 10 win seasons, with his recruits, while at Stanford or Michigan.

His first 3 years in SF were great with 1 SB appearance.
                          Ohio just bitch slapped Clemson with Trevor Lawrence. College is all about recruiting talent with a little coaching thrown in!
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X