Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
    Wait wat? If Denver lost to Oakland???
    Dude, put down the playoff calculator.
    I think the Faiders can beat the Donkeys. The key to beating the Donkeys is to hit Peyton Manning. Send everybody the first couple of series. The Donkeys might get a couple TDs out of it, but, afterward, Manning will shut down. Why, after him being in the league for nearly 20 years, defensive coordinators haven't figured this out, I have no fucking idea. I don't have Steve-like abilities, but I see it every time I watch Manning play. Give Manning time, and he's the best QB in the league. Hit him, and he'll start handing off and trying to get rid of the ball as soon as possible - which either results in incomplete passes or interceptions. Anybody remember the game we had like 1,000 interceptions on him? That's because we hit him early. Once we called off the blitzes and he got comfortable again, he started leading his team on a comeback.

How did the Rams beat the Donkeys so badly? They hit Manning the first play of the game. Then he sucked. When Manning got his shit back together and started making something happen, the Rams hit him again. Afterward, Manning turned back into a spaz.

You know how Rivers gets happy feet when he gets hit like 10 times per game? Manning doesn't need to get hit that often to start being a fuckup. Just once.
    Last edited by thelightningwill; 12-06-2014, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Id give odds of raiders winning at 1 in 10. It can happen but it would take 4 turnovers by denver backed up at the denver side. Oak makes too many mistakes and their offense is not good enough to score enough against denver often enough unless its a perfect storm game for oakland.

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Balcony
        • Senile Agitator
        • Send PM

I wish for an Oilers loss in 1979.

Comment

• Panama
          パナマ
          • Aug 2013
          • London
          • Opera singer and web developer.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
          I wish for an Oilers loss in 1979.
          And a Patriots loss in 2007.
          Adipose

Comment

• Sec-E4
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2014
            • Arizona
            • Send PM

The Raiders do have a chance ...if they can play defense the way they started in their first game Vs the Broncos and keep it consistent, They can hang with them and possibly get the W.

The key player is going to be Latavius Murray, If he can have a solid game like the KC game, They can pull it off. Perfect football has to be played! The Raiders are going to be playing lights out and they would love to throw a wrench into Denvers play off plans !

This will be a game where I'll be a hardcore Raiders fan

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Wash that keyboard after typing that!
              Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
              X