• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Yeah we play Tierod against the superbowl champs and its gonna be one of those turn it off halfway thru games.He is exactly what we all knew he was,a backup.Still say stay the course and give Herbie a lil more time to prepare.

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I'm more worried about KC being up 21-3 by half time....and then adding two more in the second half and we lose 35-17,
      we've got two secret weapons that sat on the pine against Cincy.... speaking for myself, we need to be in nickel w/both Denzel and Murray @LB and put Mike D. in there w/Casey, Harris, Desmond and Nasir.... far as I'm concerned if and when we bring in a dimebacker, that can be either Vigil or Rayshawn.... do not want either of them playing before/ahead of Denzel or Mike D.

and on O, we've got to get KJ Hill in the mix, and have Steichen move the pocket for Tyrod so he can see his way to Keenan and KJ Hill completions.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Real close to no chance we beat KC. We shouldn't have beaten Cincy after allowing Burrow to drive the field in the closing min's.
        The O Has to do a better job maintaining possession. ST kick / punt coverage / return units have to show more discipline.
        If we keep KC under 30 points and show a little heart on offense, S- Can the prevent D, we might make it look like a contest. Maybe, but I doubt it.
        Still, ya gotta play the game and weird stuff happens.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

The Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs open as favorites in back-to-back weeks to start the 2020 season.

Following Sunday’s slate of NFL games, the folks over at BetMGM released their opening betting lines for Week 2. The Chiefs will play against their first AFC West foe of the season as hit the road and head to SoFi stadium to face the Los Angeles Chargers. Both teams started the season with a Week 1 win over their opponents and will look to extend their winning streak.

At BetMGM, the Chiefs are currently listed as 8.5-point favorites over the Chargers. The opening money line is set at -400 for Kansas City and +315 for Los Angeles. The opening over/under point total is set at 49.5 points.

Andy Reid’s Chiefs have won 11 of their last 12 games against the Chargers. They’re on a roll in the sports betting world too, covering the spread in 10 consecutive games dating back to their Week 11 tilt with Los Angeles in 2019.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Chargers defeat Chiefs 8 - 5

Comment

• Classic
              Hall Of Fame
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

I don't think we can hang with the Chiefs if we play like we did against the Bengals. They're going to need to divise a way to have Taylor on the move. Get the T.E involved more make the passing game more spread out

Comment

• OhioBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

This game can get ugly early and I say KC gets up by two TD's it is over, Tyrod is not capable of bring anybody team from behind. Best case scenario we get up early, and run Ekeler and Kelly to chew up the clock, and get a Josh Reed KR for a TD, and the D has to come up with at least two turnovers and hope Mahones has an off day.

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I will take the chargers and get more pts before kickoff.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
                    This game can get ugly early and I say KC gets up by two TD's it is over, Tyrod is not capable of bring anybody team from behind. Best case scenario we get up early, and run Ekeler and Kelly to chew up the clock, and get a Josh Reed KR for a TD, and the D has to come up with at least two turnovers and hope Mahones has an off day.
                    He didn't really have an on day against us last year. Our D held Mahomes in check pretty much. We just gave up too many turnovers and in terrible spots.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                      seems like our HC is feelin' the heat some.... looking forward to seeing how he and his team respond vs. KC
                      The volume on those videos are always terrible from that website. I can hardly hear what they are saying.

As for the game, KC by 14. Just think we will struggle to score and their defense is better than the Bengals.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

The Chargers not looking impressive on offense, and the fact Vegas has the Bolts as 8.5 pt underdogs is going to make KC complacent. I am sure the Chiefs are riding high and very impressed with themselves. The Chargers' O could make great strides from Week 1 to Week 2 and shock the Chiefs' D with big pays they weren't expecting. I am confident the Chargers' defense will cause Mahomes some fits too. There is reason for optimism.

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                          The Chargers not looking impressive on offense, and the fact Vegas has the Bolts as 8.5 pt underdogs is going to make KC complacent. I am sure the Chiefs are riding high and very impressed with themselves. The Chargers' O could make great strides from Week 1 to Week 2 and shock the Chiefs' D with big pays they weren't expecting. I am confident the Chargers' defense will cause Mahomes some fits too. There is reason for optimism.
                          That's right...We're going to bring them down to our level of play due to complacency! LOL! We're going to spread the suck all over the place. :couch:
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X