• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Cleveland keeping 5 TEs....

my guy OT Prince Tega Wanogho is available, and yes.... would bring him in.

ditto for bringing back the likes of FS Jaylen Watkins and Ryan Groy @the OC.

the other guy I'd take a look at is WR Deontay Burnett, as not sure I wouldn't move the both of Moore 'n Guyton to the ps.

Comment

• iginlafan77
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
      Cleveland keeping 5 TEs....

my guy OT Prince Tega Wanogho is available, and yes.... would bring him in.

ditto for bringing back the likes of FS Jaylen Watkins and Ryan Groy @the OC.

the other guy I'd take a look at is WR Deontay Burnett, as not sure I wouldn't move the both of Moore 'n Guyton to the ps.

Tega apparently had serious knee issues, I'm guessing that's what got him cut. If that's the case, he isnt worth it.

Comment

• iginlafan77
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2020
        • Send PM

I'm surprised to see TeVaughn Campbell and Tyree St Louis make it. Also surprised at only 3 RBs, no FB, and 4 TEs.
        I guess we'll see if the team brings in a waived player at any position tomorrow, wouldn't be shocked to see a DB or OL.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

far as I can read, St. Louis has the requisite physical tools and not much else
          I guess Campen thinks he can work with him, but until i hear anything else, i'll assume hes a fringe guy teetering between 53/PS.
          I think for any position but if you have guys on the OL - more depth is better than less depth. So maybe Campen sees something long term. Inactive every week but practicing. I like it

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

I've seen the Eagles are trying to trade Alshon Jeffries. Good player but hurt often

Comment

• Tol
                From Accounting
                • Mar 2019
                • Carlsbad
                • Send PM

I for one, have to give a hand to the Chargers. Pretty successful off-season and training camp.

Added Bulaga, Turner, Joseph, Harris Jr, and Vigil. Plus a solid OL coach in Campen.
                Drafted a 1st rounder for each side of the ball and some key skill position guys.
                Took care of Bosa and Allen, and worked things out with Ingram.
                Henry will have to wait a season, but the franchise tag money is pretty good.
                No opt-outs, no positive tests, relatively healthy (A big name on IR, but ONLY one name).
                Having to adapt to the crazy new circumstances and doing so with the Hard Knocks cameras.
                The UDFA streak may have to wait, but I think Nabers could end up on the 53 as the season progresses.
                Cheers to the Bolts! :Cheers1:
                Game week time! Go kick some ass!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post
                  I for one, have to give a hand to the Chargers. Pretty successful off-season and training camp.

Added Bulaga, Turner, Joseph, Harris Jr, and Vigil. Plus a solid OL coach in Campen.
                  Drafted a 1st rounder for each side of the ball and some key skill position guys.
                  Took care of Bosa and Allen, and worked things out with Ingram.
                  Henry will have to wait a season, but the franchise tag money is pretty good.
                  No opt-outs, no positive tests, relatively healthy (A big name on IR, but ONLY one name).
                  Having to adapt to the crazy new circumstances and doing so with the Hard Knocks cameras.
                  The UDFA streak may have to wait, but I think Nabers could end up on the 53 as the season progresses.
                  Cheers to the Bolts! :Cheers1:
                  Game week time! Go kick some ass!

Trent Scott got cut too. Hooray.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Here is the 53 man roster

Presenting your 2020 Los Angeles Chargers.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Quarterbacks (3): Tyrod Taylor, Justin Herbert, Easton Stick

Running Backs (3): Austin Ekeler, Justin Jackson, Joshua Kelley

Wide Receivers (6): Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Jalen Guyton, Joe Reed, K.J. Hill, Jason Moore

Tight Ends (4): Hunter Henry, Virgil Green, Donald Parham, Stephen Anderson

Offensive Linemen (10): Sam Tevi, Dan Feeney, Mike Pouncey, Trai Turner, Bryan Bulaga, Trey Pipkins III, Forrest Lamp, Scott Quessenberry, Storm Norton, Tyree St. Louis

Defensive Tackle (5): Linval Joseph, Justin Jones, Jerry Tillery, Cortez Broughton, Damion Square

Defensive Ends(4): Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram, Uchenna Nwosu, Isaac Rochell

Linebackers (6): Kenneth Murray Jr., Drue Tranquill, Denzel Perryman, Nick Vigil, Kyzir White, Emeke Egbule

Cornerbacks (6): Casey Hayward Jr., Chris Harris Jr., Desmond King, Michael Davis, Brandon Facyson, Tevaughn Campbell

Safeties (3): Rayshawn Jenkins, Nasir Adderley, Alohi Gilman

Special Teams (3): Michael Badgley, Ty Long, Cole Mazza

Courtesy of
                      By Michael Peterson
                      https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2020/9/5/21424401/chargers-news-nfl-53-man-roster

I'm sure a player will be added before the season starts...:Cheers1:​​​​​​​
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• TTThunder
                        TTThunder commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Any undrafted rookie this year?

Go Bolts!!!
                    • 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      I've seen the Eagles are trying to trade Alshon Jeffries. Good player but hurt often
                      That tooth is getting long too
                      Darius "4.36" Davis
                      top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP2024: (Triple Play)

Comment

Working...
                      X