• Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    Cats. Plural. We have five. And 2 dogs.
    Your house is a very very very fine house.

VIDEO LOADING
    WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
    WATCH MORE VIDEOS
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Panama
      パナマ
      • Aug 2013
      • London
      • Opera singer and web developer.
      • Send PM

So, that's two of us.
      If you want Canepa in your corner, you can have him. The guy hasn't got a clue. Mathews a LB???
      Adipose

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
        If you want Canepa in your corner, you can have him. The guy hasn't got a clue. Mathews a LB???
        Birds of a feather. I don't have a clue either. Plus...he's Italian, so he's got a lot going against him.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Cats range in age from less than a year to almost 12. The dogs are 4 (Max) and 10 (Kodi). 'Friendly' is relative. Three of the five cats get along great with the pups. One of them keeps away; the 5th wishes both dogs were dead. They have learned, over the years, to respect each other's space. When Max gets too rambunctious, the kitties let him know. And yes, they all grew up together. We've had plenty of puppies and kittens (fosters) in the house at times, as well. Gets pretty crowded. It's an interesting dynamic, and all animals are different. We've only had 1 instance where a cat just couldn't get along with the existing animals. It was an adult cat, who was used to be alone; we had 2 cats and 1 dog back then, and she just hid in the closet all weekend that we had her. Fortunately, we were able to return her to her owner, who was moving out of town; she was able to make other arrangements for the kitty, who was a real sweetheart when she was an 'only' cat.
          Sounds great. I'm guessing you don't have to worry so much about your pets going nuts when you leave the home. Because they have each other....referring to anxiety issues that dogs especially can show when their owners leave for a period of time. I used to watch the Animal Planet channel and they showed some sad dogs that missed their owners terribly. And the dogs show it by tearing up the house while the owner is gone to work. They can't cope with being all alone it seems. I hope you have a big home.

EDIT: I'm guessing your kids love all the animals. Sounds like Heaven.
          Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 10-29-2014, 07:48 AM.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
          X