• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

David Johnson

Man, this guy has turned into a turnip for most of the year. In the PS he sure looked like he was going to be a valuable addition. He was laying some wood and can-opening some big holes.

But to me, in the regular season he has pretty much been a non-factor, except for the other team on plays where he gets manhandled. A few times this season I have seen PR motion him into a position to pick someone up and he fails miserably. Last night on the play where Rivers got so upset in the first half, that's exactly what happened. He had Johnson move and specifically pointed out Von Miller and Johnson totally allowed him to blow up the play. In the running game he's shown me very little in the regular season.

This is all pretty unfortunate since the OL obviously needs help.
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Well, he's only in on pretty much obvious running plays. Maybe someone can look up how often we run/pass when he's in the game... but it sure seems like we spend about 75% of our time with 1 RB, 3 WR, and Gates.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
      Well, he's only in on pretty much obvious running plays. Maybe someone can look up how often we run/pass when he's in the game... but it sure seems like we spend about 75% of our time with 1 RB, 3 WR, and Gates.
      And last night was 100% in shotgun, I think.

I'm just pretty disappointed. I thought he was going to be a real difference maker for us and from what I see, he's a net negative.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
        And last night was 100% in shotgun, I think.

I'm just pretty disappointed. I thought he was going to be a real difference maker for us and from what I see, he's a net negative.
        drunks.jpg

Maybe Mike McCoy is trying to get Saint Patrick's Day started way early.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
          [ATTACH]526[/ATTACH]

Maybe Mike McCoy is trying to get Saint Patrick's Day started way early.
          Time to cue this piggy noises

VIDEO LOADING
          WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
          WATCH MORE VIDEOS
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X