Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panama View Post
    What exactly did Denver's defense do?

Miller had a sack. That's not unusual or unexpected and had no bearing on the outcome.

Moore and Harris got picks, one which was pure luck due to a player slipping, the other in which there may arguably have been PI.

So far, the only contribution there by an addition is the possible PI.

Ok, yes, the D was nails against the run. I give a lot of credit to their LBs, especially that Marshall kid. But the D also gave up 21 points, which likely would have been more if the refs call a few plays correctly. Color me unimpressed.
    I couldnt even get as upset as I normally do after a loss because it was so clear how much better they were than us. I mean, other than Weddle this team just does not have the playmakers on Defense. The blown calls were horrendous, but overall the dominated us, we looked like a mess on both sides of the football. We have a lot of cap room next year but still not sure a draft free agency period would be enough to win the Division next year. Maybe if the Broncos win the superbowl and Manning retires but I dont see that happening.

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      I think 9-3 going against the Pats
      Do you really?

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
        Do you really?
        He's high or something.
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• floydefisher
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • siberiacuse, ny
          • Send PM

I've never really been on a bandwagon.

When McCoy was hired, I knew it was going to take 3 years to get the ship righted, and tried to let people understand such don't mind saying it now.

This team is a work in progress....be patient, it's not there yet but I have every confidence it's on the right track, and will get there soon.

Don't get too high, don't get too low, it is what it is.
          sigpic

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
            I've never really been on a bandwagon.

When McCoy was hired, I knew it was going to take 3 years to get the ship righted, and tried to let people understand such don't mind saying it now.

This team is a work in progress....be patient, it's not there yet but I have every confidence it's on the right track, and will get there soon.

Don't get too high, don't get too low, it is what it is.
            It took about 14 weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X