• Show
Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

I'm ready for Peyton to retire. I feel like I've spent my whole adult life cheering against him.

Funny thing is, I like the Colts and Andrew Luck now. I hated them for so many years, and now I dont' care.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Peyton Manning rips Denver's 'disrespectful' scoreboard operator

Peyton Manning heard the boos that echoed through Sports Authority Field at Mile High Thursday night when the scoreboard operator showed Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers’ face.

Manning heard the cheers, too, when the picture immediately switched to a live shot of himself on the Broncos’ sideline.
      But oddly enough, Rivers – arguably the opposing player who irks Broncos fans the most — was the one who was smiling, and Manning was the one who was sour.

“Our fans were great,” Manning said. “But the scoreboard operator, it wasn’t his best night.”

“I have no problem with our fans, our fans are great. I’ve got a problem with our scoreboard operator. I’ve got to have a little talk with him,” Manning said, his tone very serious. “I’m not sure what he’s doing. He’s playing music and showing our players dancing and getting the crowd fired up when we have the ball. I don’t think we should be doing that. I don’t think we should be showing their quarterback on the sideline. I thought it was disrespectful.”
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• sandiego17
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
        I'm ready for Peyton to retire. I feel like I've spent my whole adult life cheering against him.

Funny thing is, I like the Colts and Andrew Luck now. I hated them for so many years, and now I dont' care.
        I agree, now I could care less about the Colts, in fact, fun to watch. Its Manning, regardless of where he is. He's got the whole privileged, spoiled child thing going. If Peyton doesn't get a W, the NFL needs to take a long, hard look at the rules that caused such a travesty and unfair outcome. They've lost one game this year, and they cried about the unfairness of it all (with that columnist in Denver leading the crying.) 2004 loss to Pats, new emphasis on DB's. Lose to the Bolts in the Playoffs, OT rules change. After the SB shellacking, we have this new any incidental contact emphasis, which prevented an INT by Manning last night, so it works! F Manning.

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

Peyton Manning heard the boos that echoed through Sports Authority Field at Mile High Thursday night when the scoreboard operator showed Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers’ face.

Manning heard the cheers, too, when the picture immediately switched to a live shot of himself on the Broncos’ sideline.
          But oddly enough, Rivers – arguably the opposing player who irks Broncos fans the most — was the one who was smiling, and Manning was the one who was sour.

“Our fans were great,” Manning said. “But the scoreboard operator, it wasn’t his best night.”

“I have no problem with our fans, our fans are great. I’ve got a problem with our scoreboard operator. I’ve got to have a little talk with him,” Manning said, his tone very serious. “I’m not sure what he’s doing. He’s playing music and showing our players dancing and getting the crowd fired up when we have the ball. I don’t think we should be doing that. I don’t think we should be showing their quarterback on the sideline. I thought it was disrespectful.”
          For once I agree with him.

But his comment "I'm going to have a little talk with him"...DAMN! Does Peyton check that the toilets are clean and "have a little talk" with the janitor if things aren't up to his standards? The Broncos have no GM, no HC - no coaches at all - it's ALL about Peyton.

Honestly, he couldn't have ended up with a WORSE team. The Colts' fans weren't nearly this bad. Not even close.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

♪ Pey-ton Manning

I hate your guts ♪

Comment

• sandiego17
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Peyton Manning can stuff his respect in an f'n sack. Keep it. With all due respect to Rivers' faith (and the Golden Rule), its Hammurabi when it comes to the Manning clan.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                Go Aztecs and Pads
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                Peyton Manning can stuff his respect in an f'n sack. Keep it. With all due respect to Rivers' faith (and the Golden Rule), its Hammurabi when it comes to the Manning clan.
                In the words of Tanner, of the Bad News Bears, the Donkeys can take their respect and their trophies and shove them straight up their cheating asses.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

You don't talk about our players. We talk about our players.

Comment

• Kyle
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

eli.jpg

I hate this bitch more.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                      It's become professional wrestling. Denial is a river in Africa.
                      Denial has the Ebola!

VIDEO LOADING
                      WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
                      WATCH MORE VIDEOS
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Panama
                        パナマ
                        • Aug 2013
                        • London
                        • Opera singer and web developer.
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                        ♪ Pey-ton Manning

I hate your guts ♪
                        Leave the singing to the professionals. Gawd, my ears hurt!
                        Adipose

Comment

• thelightningwill
                          Go Aztecs and Pads
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                          [ATTACH]528[/ATTACH]

I hate this bitch more.
                          And his dad.

duh.jpg
                          Last edited by thelightningwill; 10-25-2014, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X