• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Who did he peg for us last year? Maybe he is throwing everybody else off so they think the WRs will be gone?

I think we could go RB higher than WR but not first round.
    I dont remember. He didnt have us taking a QB when most everyone expected us to. So he may be trying to throw teams off. Thats a great point also. lol

Comment

• eaterfan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I dont remember. He didnt have us taking a QB when most everyone expected us to. So he may be trying to throw teams off. Thats a great point also. lol
      On the eve of the 2020 NFL Draft, Daniel Jeremiah unveils his final mock of the year. While the No. 1 overall pick follows a familiar script, DJ has some Round 1 surprises. At one point, four straight teams -- including Tom Brady's Bucs -- snag a receiver

He had the Dolphins taking Herbert and us taking Tua. He also had Wirfs as his first OT off the board to the Giants instead of Thomas (they would have been smart to do that).

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by eaterfan View Post

On the eve of the 2020 NFL Draft, Daniel Jeremiah unveils his final mock of the year. While the No. 1 overall pick follows a familiar script, DJ has some Round 1 surprises. At one point, four straight teams -- including Tom Brady's Bucs -- snag a receiver

He had the Dolphins taking Herbert and us taking Tua. He also had Wirfs as his first OT off the board to the Giants instead of Thomas (they would have been smart to do that).
        DJ had us correctly taking Derwin in 2018. He had us taking a CB in 2019 though. And he was right about us taking a QB, just the wrong one. But to be fair, it was obvious to a lot of people we were taking QB last year.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Damn im having a rough day with facts. I saw Simmons. lol Saw the big blue Isaiah Simmons....not the text before it "Could Go" I need a break from my laptop.

http://nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-...p3000001110524

Comment

• Steve
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • South Carolina
            • Meteorologist
            • Send PM

It is worth remembering that Derrick Thomas was a slightly sub 4.4 40 guy coming out of Alabama. Parson's definitely has the speed and burst to be special, provided he can learn to use his hands to get off of blocks

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              It is worth remembering that Derrick Thomas was a slightly sub 4.4 40 guy coming out of Alabama. Parson's definitely has the speed and burst to be special, provided he can learn to use his hands to get off of blocks
              One less guy to sub. Does a bunch of stuff. I think hes a safe pick personally. Let him get 10 sacks a year while bosa demands so much attention. I just dont think he gets to 13. Hes a couple players for a team...Devon White and with time Von Miller. Just a solid piece in todays NFL. This kid has a really high ceiling.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Parsons mentioned playing on the outside.

I might just put him at SOLB and leave him there.
                Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

I disagree about the idea of there being an acute need for a Boundary Corner.

We do not--we will not get killed by sideline or deep throws.

It's YAC. It's seams.

We need pieces for NICKEL and DIME.

Furthermore, I do not now see us drafting OLT early--chip, chip hooray for our man on an island. Stabilizing the rest of the OL enables us to help. So long as Bulaga's back holds up, we will be fine.

v5 soon.
                  Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Smokescreen?
                    Just who do they think is fooled with that piece of misdirection? He’s a late first rounder. Are they going to trade up for him?
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Hate to burst your bubble guys, but neither Patrick Surtain nor Micah Parsons are making it to #13.

I don't see how either make it passed DAL or NYG.
                      OLineCentric

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                        Hate to burst your bubble guys, but neither Patrick Surtain nor Micah Parsons are making it to #13.

I don't see how either make it passed DAL or NYG.
                        Because they’ll both take OTs.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Berserker76
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                          Damn im having a rough day with facts. I saw Simmons. lol Saw the big blue Isaiah Simmons....not the text before it "Could Go" I need a break from my laptop.

http://nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-...p3000001110524
                          Yeah, what a bitch, we coulda had Simmons instead of Herbert.

Comment

Working...
                          X