Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

J. Love ??
      Do you think he deserves to be in that group?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
        Burrow
        Young
        Simmons
        Thomas
        Tua
        What I'm sayin'...first five picks...Thomas is gone too...lol !
        Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          Yeah but your sig has very little chance of happening..... As in Zero. You been following this team long enough, time to get realistic.
          will also venture a guess that these players could be on their board as well ??

1) Jedrick, Mekhi, Simmons, J. Love, Tua * think they could be looking QB, albeit's just not wise to leave a franchise LT on the board, and in lieu of a perhaps risky pick @QB, and ditto for Simmons who apparently is just flat out better than the two QB prospects ??
          2) Ruiz, Swift, Ezra * gotta believe the OC is a priority, not to mention replacing MG has got to be on their minds as well, and.... it's not like they couldn't use back 2 back tackles either
          3) Hurts, Prince, Fromm * think Love, Tua and Jalen all fit the profile AL is looking for @the helm of his O, and guessing that Hurts will be the target if still on the board @71 ??
          4) Fotu * just makes too much sense behind Joseph
          5) James Morgan * think this guy is sneaky good value if he lasts 'til the fifth, and guessing he is a John Spanos kinda guy ??

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

will also venture a guess that these players could be on their board as well ??

1) Jedrick, Mekhi, Simmons, J. Love, Tua * think they could be looking QB, albeit's just not wise to leave a franchise LT on the board, and in lieu of a perhaps risky pick @QB, and ditto for Simmons who apparently is just flat out better than the two QB prospects ??
            2) Ruiz, Swift, Ezra * gotta believe the OC is a priority, not to mention replacing MG has got to be on their minds as well, and.... it's not like they couldn't use back 2 back tackles either
            3) Hurts, Prince, Fromm * think Love, Tua and Jalen all fit the profile AL is looking for @the helm of his O, and guessing that Hurts will be the target if still on the board @71 ??
            4) Fotu * just makes too much sense behind Joseph
            5) James Morgan * think this guy is sneaky good value if he lasts 'til the fifth, and guessing he is a John Spanos kinda guy ??
            Could be but I don't think Love should be considered a first round pick let alone #6. He really is the most over hyped by far in this draft.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Do you think he deserves to be in that group?
              eye like his intangibles, and like Stidham last year, both he (Love) and Fromm had off years in '019 compared to 2018, and gotta believe there were some complicating factors/extenuating circumstances as to why they regressed, and that they are just as much as good as their second to last season, and just as much as peoples are holding them accountable for their last go round, and as.... eye knew what the factors were in Stidham's case cuz eye dug pretty deep on the dude and his situation.... can't say the same 'bout Love/Fromm, albeit have a similar suspicion, that they are more 2018 good than what '019 might lead one to believe.

and no, wouldn't be my pick, and def not that high, and.... like you, do believe QB is getting a chit ton of consideration this go round, and yes.... Love deserves to be in the conversation.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

eye like his intangibles, and like Stidham last year, both he (Love) and Fromm had off years in '019 compared to 2018, and gotta believe there were some complicating factors/extenuating circumstances as to why they regressed, and that they are just as much as good as their second to last season, and just as much as peoples are holding them accountable for their last go round, and as.... eye knew what the factors were in Stidham's case cuz eye dug pretty deep on the dude and his situation.... can't say the same 'bout Love/Fromm, albeit have a similar suspicion, that they are more 2018 good than what '019 might lead one to believe.

and no, wouldn't be my pick, and def not that high, and.... like you, do believe QB is getting a chit ton of consideration this go round, and yes.... Love deserves to be in the conversation.
                So did Leinart and Barkley. Their true talent showed up as seniors after being #1 lick hyped the year before.... And their "down year" carried over to the NFL... Where one was a bust and the other is a backup as a 4th round pick.

Love makes bad decisions. And has bad foot work which can be fixed but you can't fix bad decisions. I mean you can try and he may get better but he made some flat bad throws on many of his INTs.
                Couldn't fix Cutler's either which who Love reminds me of.... But a poor man's Cutler and I don't think Love will even be as good as him. He played bad in a weak conference and I don't care how many players he lost. When Rivers was throwing to a NFL record 17 different receivers that season, he still put up good numbers. That's what a good QB does.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

So did Leinart and Barkley. Their true talent showed up as seniors after being #1 lick hyped the year before.... And their "down year" carried over to the NFL... Where one was a bust and the other is a backup as a 4th round pick.

Love makes bad decisions. And has bad foot work which can be fixed but you can't fix bad decisions. Couldn't fix Cutler's either which he reminds me of and I don't think Love will even be as good as Cutler. He played bad in a weak conference and I don't care how many players he lost. When Rivers was throwing to a NFL record 17 different receivers that season, he still put up good numbers. That's what a good QB does.
                  so you're suggesting Herbert makes good decisions ??

and don't want Love anymore than you do, just think/wouldn't be surprised if he's in the conversation @6 for the Bolts....

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

so you're suggesting Herbert makes good decisions ??

and don't want Love anymore than you do, just think/wouldn't be surprised if he's in the conversation @6 for the Bolts....
                    I don't want us to draft Herbert #6 either. But..... If they like him, that's what I think they will do(it's why I have TT pick next to him in my sig) because if they trade back, other dumb GMs will take him ahead of us. But I do think he is better than Love and can be fixed easier.

Also, it's said Love wants to be a Dr after he is done playing. Can't help but feel when things aren't going his way, he may just say fuck it.
                    Medical school takes a long time.

Comment

• Tol
                      From Accounting
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Carlsbad
                      • Send PM

CBS Sports 2020 Chargers Mock Draft, "He feels like the missing piece"

April 13 2020

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNti40JPdno

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

would love to see Young go to Motown, and don't think you can go (too very) wrong w/the either of Okudah or Simmons @6 ??

and whereas you can go (very) wrong w/QB @6, or even a 25 or 50 percent chance perhaps @OT ??

(don't bust.... p!s)

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

would love to see Young go to Motown, and don't think you can go (too very) wrong w/the either of Okudah or Simmons @6 ??

and whereas you can go (very) wrong w/QB @6, or even a 25 or 50 percent chance perhaps @OT ??

(don't bust.... p!s)
                          Beachy, you know things.

Comment

Working...
                          X