• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

FLEET , my friend, I apologize if I was hating on my team here. I do fear that TT will trade up again in the 2nd round though. Maybe I need to meditate.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Maverick
      (Coryellian)
      • Jun 2013
      • Point Loma
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com (on Twitter) wouldn’t be shocked if the Chargers beat the Panthers to the punch on selecting McCaffrey. Los Angeles used a first-round pick on running back Melvin Gordon in 2015, and he broke out with 10 rushing touchdowns during his sophomore campaign. However, the Chargers did lose Danny Woodhead in free agency, and McCaffrey would presumably fill Woodhead’s passing down role with aplomb.
      That would be awesome! I would probably go nuts, like I did when we were able to get Brees at the top of the 2nd many years ago.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
        That would be awesome! I would probably go nuts, like I did when we were able to get Brees at the top of the 2nd many years ago.
        Well if its offense its not a bad pick. But like i said i count him as a WR. And he takes over Benjamins role next year if not this year. Hes the best route runner in this draft. So you have to use that skillset. And thats at WR. Not just routes out of the backfield. Gordon will not be running the same deep wheel routes that LT used to run anytime soon. But you could put Gordon in the slot and let MCaffrey run those. Pump to McCaffrey and hit Gordon on a circle or slant. Extended handoff so to speak.

I will say this. This draft is well over 200 deep. It may be the deepest draft ive ever seen. Which mean that using a luxury pick in the first round most likely dosnt hurt the team. Especially if we are thinking more long tern and reaching for needs.

Fluker was a need and a reach. Some will say Gordon was a reach for a need. So i dont think TT is a 100% BPA guy at all. He has traded for needs. And has missed. I think like last year...when he just picks BPA he does well. But when he forces for need he misses. Im hoping he just gets the best playmakers in the draft. Especially at the top. And if the Safeties are gone i dont have a problem bringing in productive players that will put up points. Davis and Howard are other guys i like.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

This is going to be the funnest draft! It's sooooooooo open.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
            FLEET , my friend, I apologize if I was hating on my team here. I do fear that TT will trade up again in the 2nd round though. Maybe I need to meditate.
            I wasnt referring to you. You are a fan of this team bro. You support the team. Thats what i have gathered. Its the ones that have openly stated they dont that probably have nefarious intentions when discussing the draft.

Comment

• bonehead
              Undrafted
              • Jul 2013
              • TBD
              • Retired
              • Send PM

You're still a fan right? Im not clued in to which members are still fans or not. So im just asking. Are you?
              Yes, just angry all the time
              Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                Nobody is stupid enough to pick Mixon in the first. Nobody.
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  Yes, just angry all the time
                  LOL. I get it. You seemed pretty interested in our draft thats why i asked. But also seem to be angry. I havnt heard you openly say you are done with the team however. Those members just concern me. Id imagine no pick is a good pick with those members. So why even comment as its most likely just one of the many opportunities to hate the team. But at this point most of us get it already. lol

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Its official the Browns will take Garrett with the top pick. Now trying to move up for Trabisky.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Damn are the Bolts in on Mahomes?

The Post-Standard reports Texas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes is expected to go in the top 10.

Comment

• bonehead
                        Undrafted
                        • Jul 2013
                        • TBD
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

LOL. I get it. You seemed pretty interested in our draft thats why i asked. But also seem to be angry. I havnt heard you openly say you are done with the team however. Those members just concern me. Id imagine no pick is a good pick with those members. So why even comment as its most likely just one of the many opportunities to hate the team. But at this point most of us get it already. lol
                        Tepid support, and I'm not really angry just joking it's part of my internet persona

Been a Bolt fan for over 40 years and have pretty much watched every draft for the last 25, I love the Draft
                        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• chargerkdb
                          Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                          • Send PM

Damn are the Bolts in on Mahomes?

The Post-Standard reports Texas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes is expected to go in the top 10.
                          He meets the criteria of the " Insider" and he visited.

Comment

Working...
                          X