• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zoom
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Brugler's write up on EW Shrine Game practice

ST. PETERSBURG -- With the East practices moved indoors due to rain, NFL scouts and those in attendance were eager to see the West squad in the afternoon, especially with Romeo Crennel's group in full pads for the first time this week. And while the quarterbacks struggled, several defensive line prospects stood out on Tuesday.

Entering the week, my top defensive tackle prospect participating this week was Louisiana Tech DT Justin Ellis (6-2, 351) and he hasn't disappointed so far. He used his active hands and quick feet to beat blockers during drills, putting spin moves on Oklahoma's Gabe Ikard and also steamrolling him on a few occasions. To no surprise, Ellis weighed in as the heaviest prospect here at 351 pounds and he uses that girth well to bully blockers and surge through the line of scrimmage.

UCLA DE Cassius Marsh (6-4, 254) also had a good day, including a strong finish in the final drills of the day that had his teammates chanting his name. For a tall, well-built athlete, he showed very good movement skills and was fast to react off the snap, winning with quickness and strength off the edge. Marsh flashed his nonstop motor and finishing attitude to make plays away from the line of scrimmage and fight through the whistle. As he showed at UCLA, when the flip is switched and he's playing motivated, Marsh is a disruptive force and tough guy to handle 1-on-1 at the line of scrimmage.

While he's not as polished as Ellis or Marsh, Bloomsburg DE Larry Webster (6-6, 249) has an athletic and intriguing skill-set that is tough to ignore. He displayed excellent quickness, natural bend and the flexibility to play in space and win with speed off the edge. Webster, who starred for four years on the basketball court in college, needs to get stronger and add meat to his lean, lanky body type, but I expect Webster to essentially take a “redshirt” year as a rookie to take advantage of a NFL weight room and pro coaching. His future in the league is likely at linebacker or maybe even tight end, but regardless, he has exciting potential.

Other practice notes:

With only 11 catches in 2013, BYU TE Kaneakua Friel (6-4, 263) has been more flash than substance over his career and those raw qualities have showed in practice. He has looked sluggish in drills and hasn't shown much burst in his breaks, lacking any type of route urgency. Friel received heavy attention from coaches on Tuesday regarding his routes and timing in drills.

Ball State QB Keith Wenning (6-2, 219) isn't quite on the same level as Eastern Illinois QB Jimmy Garoppolo or Cornell QB Jeff Mathews on the East side, but he's separated himself as the top quarterback on the West squad. While he lacks a howitzer, Wenning's arm strength is good enough and his placement and timing has been top notch, despite a light afternoon wind. While not a lock to be drafted, Wenning has certainly helped himself through two days of practice.

Pittsburg State has a pair of prospects in St. Petersburg this week competing on the West team and both have turned in positive results so far. WR John Brown (5-10, 175) has displayed excellent quickness in his breaks with strong cuts and focus to finish catches. On defense, LB Nate Dreiling (6-3, 236) plays tall, but he has a flexible lower body and showed obvious instincts during drills. Both Brown and Dreiling have helped their chances of getting drafted through two practices.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Gimme Ellis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Guy Lombardo
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2013
        • Send PM

I'm on board with Fleet, I would like to see us grab a nice defensive player in the first three pick, but focus on offense more this draft. We have Allen and Green, but we are getting kind of old at the skill positions otherwise.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Kiper Mock 1.0

#25 - Chargers - Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

2014 Charger Draft Discussion

I'm already annoyed with all these mocks having the chargers taking a cornerback in the first round. I just don't see it, despite the need.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Chat with Mel KiperPrintAuto Update: OffSportsNation
              Recommend0 Tweet0 Comments0Email Welcome to SportsNation! On Wednesday, NFL draft Insider Mel Kiper Jr. will be by to discuss the college football and NFL seasons.

Kiper has served as expert analyst for ESPN's annual NFL draft coverage since 1984. His pre-draft predictions are frequently the most accurate. On Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon ET, Kiper co-hosts "Dari and Mel" with Dari Nowkhah. He also appears on ESPN Radio's College GameDay as well as SportsCenter and on ESPN.com.

Send your questions now and join Kiper Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET!

More Mel Kiper Jr.: Search | Index page | Chats

Buzzmaster (1:01 PM)

Mel is here!

Harry (Babylon) [via mobile]

Hi Mel - if one of the top 3 WR isn't there at 18 can you see the Jets drafting a TE?

Mel Kiper (1:02 PM)

Yeah, I would think if Ebron were there, you almost have to take him. I don't think he will be. Jace Amaro from Texas Tech would have to be in the discussion, if the WRs were gone.

Darren (NC)

In your mock draft you have Manziel number one. So is it safe to say you think he's a better passer than Teddy Bridgewater?

Mel Kiper (1:03 PM)

I don't think there is anything that Manziel lacks in being a QB in the NFL, except the durability. Does he have the body size to stay durable? He's a good passer. He's a magician on the field. He'd also be great from a marketing standpoint.

Cody (Illinois)

How far can the Rams trade down until Watkins isnt available?

Mel Kiper (1:03 PM)

Probably no later than 5, where Oakland's picking.

Colin (Indy)

Hi Mel. Who are the best interior OL in the draft and do any of them go in the first round?

Mel Kiper (1:04 PM)

Cyril Richardson, Baylor; David Yankey, Stanford; Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State. They're all pretty equal. All three could be in the late first round discussion. All theree are very good guards.

Mel Kiper (1:05 PM)

Yankey could also play OT. He's versatile and that makes him very valuable.

steve (princeton, nj)

with respect to your first mock draft of 2014 what do you think of the chances 4 qb's come off the board in the first 4 picks? we've seen 3 before but this would be unprecedented. regardless it's a qb league now and I bet it happens.

Mel Kiper (1:06 PM)

I don't think four. I think three. Carr struggled in their bowl game, unless he has a good Senior Bowl week. I thought about putting him in 15-32, but I don't see any team there that needs a QB. He could go mid to late first round.

Hank (DC)

Did Taylor Lewan end up hurting his draft stock by staying another year at Michigan?

Mel Kiper (1:06 PM)

I think he solidified a top 12 grade. He helped himself a little bit. Most of the problems Michigan had were on the interior line. They had a lot of trouble. I thought Lewan played well. He has a lot of talent. I have him going No. 11.

Eric (Chicago)

Mel, in case Jernigan isn't there (and I agree wholeheartedly they need a DT) who else could fill that spot a DT is not there where the Bears pick...Clinton-Dix, CB? Thanks.

Mel Kiper (1:08 PM)

They desperately need a safety. Also throw in Pryor at safety. He's a complete player. I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in Chicago. He may end up being the best safety in the draft. I'm waiting until the combine to see how well he runs. If he does, he could be the No. 1 safety in the draft.

Ben (VA)

Does Marcus Lattimore have the upside to be even more productive than Frank Gore, Thank You Mel, Love your chats

Mel Kiper (1:09 PM)

He could. He was a first round caliber back. Keep in mind Gore had a significant knee injury at Miami. With Lattimore, if he can get back to close to where he was, he could be a real good NFL RB.

Frank (Minneapolis) [via mobile]

Mel, if there isn't a quarterback available when the Vikings pick do you see them taking Justin Gilbert or Darqueze Dennard to pair with Xavier Rhodes?

Mel Kiper (1:10 PM)

It would be a little early. I have Gilbert going No. 10. He's a gifted athlete. I could see him jumping up there. He had some good battles in practice with WRs at OSU. He could be in the discussion. I don't think Dennard, though. I think he's more 15-25. I have him going No. 24 to Cincy.

Tim (ATL)

Seems shocking that the Jags would NOT select a QB... that said, regarding the falcon's pick - are you absolutely convinced they take the best defensive player available at 6? what are the chances clowney falls to them?

Mel Kiper (1:11 PM)

Don't think it's happening with Clowney. I'll be shocked he drops past three. Anthony Barr can play on his feet, with his hand on the ground. He has versatility.

Bert (St. Paul, MN)

How do you rank the top 5 draft eligible running backs at this point? Does anyone stand out?

Mel Kiper (1:12 PM)

The one that jumps out is Carlos Hyde, Ohio State. No. 2 is Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona; then, Bishop Sankey, Washington; Jeremy Hill, LSU; Lache Seastrunk, Baylor.

Zac (Oakland)

Would it make sense for the Raiders to pick defense at #5 (hopefully Clowney) and look at a qb like Carr or AJ in the 2nd? Or if Watkins is available, do they grab him bc WR is a big need too.

Mel Kiper (1:13 PM)

They could go that route. But they also need a WR, so Watkins would make a lot of sense.

The Sage (Sterling, VA)

Have any teams asked Logan Thomas about potentially making a switch to TE? I know he is a 2-3 day pick at qb right now, but with his height/athletism he seems like a potential Jimmy Graham in the making. Thanks!

Mel Kiper (1:14 PM)

It's been out there, because he had shown that ability. He projected to that position because he didn't have a great year at QB. It wouldn't surprise me to go a lot earlier than people think, at QB. I think he could go as high as the second round. I could see him going then. He has good size. Strong arm. He didn't have great weapons around him. He'll be drafted as a QB.

Trey (Huntsville)

Hey Mel, if Auburn's Greg Robinson has an awesome Combine, how high do you see him going?

Mel Kiper (1:15 PM)

I think he could go as high as 7 to Tampa Bay. 9 to Buffalo is a possibility. Atlanta at 6 posssibly.

Tom (MN)

what quarterback do you see going rounds 2-5 that has the potential to be a starter?

Mel Kiper (1:15 PM)

AJ McCarron, Alabama. Zach Mettenberger, LSU. Brett Smith, Wyoming. Logan Thomas, VT. Those are some guys.

Mel Kiper (1:16 PM)

Aaron Murray, Georgia. David Fales, San Jose State. Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois.

Danny (Long Island)

I'm as big of a Johnny Football fan as there is and I would also take him #1, but doesn't Clowney 1 and McCarron/Mettenberger at 33 make more sense for a coach like Bill O'Brien who prefers that QB Type and pairing Clowney with Watt?

Mel Kiper (1:17 PM)

It depends on who Bill O'Brien likes. I don't think you can pigeon hole this thing. Brady was there and Brady was the QB. It doesn't mean he couldn't work effectively with Manziel. The misnomer is that Manziel isn't a good passer. I don't think Bill O'Brien would have any problems with Russell Wilson.

Jeff (Baton Rouge)

Mel, do you see any teams draftingin the 15-30 range that have the fire power and/or need to trade up in the draft significantly to take someone like Clowney?

Mel Kiper (1:18 PM)

Maybe Philadelphia. If they wanted to go up and get a WR. KC too. Those are probably the best guesses right now.

Raoul Duke (Upstate NY)

You don't see Manziel as having an inability to consistantly go through his progressions? Very rare that he sat in the pocket, looked at options 1, 2, 3 then hit a receiver in stride.You have to do that at some point in the NFL.

Mel Kiper (1:20 PM)

His ability to throw in the pocket improved. His decision making improved. His mechanics won't always be sounds because he's always moving around. His creativity is a plus. He does things with eyes in the back of his head. I don't think you can ever try to curtail his improve ability. He just has to play smart. He has to learn to slide down and not take as many hits.

Jeff (Baton Rouge)

What are your thoughts on Connor Shaw? He is a winner that is comparable to Alex Smith IMO. Will he be drafted?

Mel Kiper (1:21 PM)

Shaw is a Day 3 pick. He's gritty. Competitive. He wins. I think he'd be a good career backup type. But you never know. You bring in guys that you think are backups and they develop into a starter. He'll probably go down as one of the most underrated players in SEC history. He was a very good player for Steve Spurrier. He won a lot of games for that program. He's a blue coller player.

Jeff (MD)

Mel, are you convinced St. Louis will definitely take a WR with one of their two picks?

Mel Kiper (1:22 PM)

I think they will. They need to. They don't have a true No. 1 WR. At No. 2 they could take Watkins. At 13, they could get a Mike Evans or Marqise Lee. If they could come out of this draft with a LT like Matthews and a WR like Mike Evans, that would help out Sam Bradford. That would complement Tavon Austin, who had just that one break out game.

Bergs (Chicago)

Mel, great work my friend. In the case that Bears decide to go DL who are you liking? Jernigan, Tuitt, Hageman are all some notable names - if they decide to switch to a 3-4 though doesn't Nix III become a must have player?

Mel Kiper (1:23 PM)

The Bears I think would look at Jernigan from FSU. He'd be a nice fit for what they do in Chicago.

Corey (D.C.)

Mel, how many offensive skill-position players in the upcoming draft do you think have the chance to be special in the NFL?

Mel Kiper (1:24 PM)

I would say 12 overall skill position players. A lot of WRs in that group. A TE. A few RBs and a few QBs.

lamont (los angeles)

what round do you believe deanthony thomas wil be drafted in

Mel Kiper (1:25 PM)

I think he'll end up in the third round. Maybe the second, if he has good workouts. He's not a true RB, he's a scat back. He could be a third down receiver. A return man. It depends on how his workouts go.

Derek (Salt Lake)

What are your thoughts on Anthony Barr and Khalil Mack in 4-3 schemes?

Mel Kiper (1:26 PM)

I think they could. They could be 4-3 DEs. They could also play on their feet in a 4-3. People thought Von Miller couldn't play in the Broncos scheme and look at how he's done.

Tom (Philly)

Mel, Vic Beasley was a beast for Clemson. Do you see that translating to the NFL? Or is his size a concern?

Mel Kiper (1:27 PM)

He has to get bigger, stronger. He has to play the run better. He tailed off late. I think he's smart to go back to Clemson. He's a boderline first round pick this year and he could become a top 10.

Jermaine (Frisco, TX)

Hey Mel, big fan. Who should the Eagles look at?

Mel Kiper (1:28 PM)

The Eagles need a WR and to help their defensive backfield. I thought about a CB/S. Or a WR. I thought about guys like Pryor, Clinton-Dix at DB. I gave them Kelvin Benjamin, WR, in the mock.

Dylan (KS)

Do the Chiefs have any chance at addressing their biggest need in the first round with some of the top end WRs?

Mel Kiper (1:29 PM)

They could. The guys they could look at, like Benjamin, I have going No. 22 and KC picks 23. Odell Beckham, LSU is another option. Cooks too.

Tony (Richmond, CA)

Is AJ McCarron making a mistake not attending the Senior Bowl? Or is it a smart, tactical move, to hide his deficiencies, and prevent him from being picked apart and dropping in the draft?

Mel Kiper (1:32 PM)

If he doesn't go to the Senior Bowl, my question would be, are you throwing at the combine? The combine isn't a great place to throw for guys without great arms. You don't know the guys you're throwing to. You're going to be poked and prodded. I would have gone to Mobile. Maybe he doesn't feel 100%. I don't know if there's any underlying problems. But if he's 100 percent, then I go to Mobile. If you have a great Senior Bowl week, they don't hold it against you. You can not throw at the combine and no one will care. I'm surprised, especially knowing that Carr will be there. Carr's his competition. It's a risky move.

Keith (New York)

Why do you think Blake Bortles while get drafted before Teddy Bridgewater?

Mel Kiper (1:34 PM)

It's just a guess. The consensus to me was that was the order they're coming off the board. I still have Bridgewater as the No. 1 ranked QB. But I'm trying to predict what will happen. Bortles had a great second half against Baylor. Bortles is more impressive physically than Bridgewater. And he had three statement wins. Bridgewater's statement win was beating Florida two years ago in the bowl game.

Matt (Boise)

Do you see the 49ers trading up in the 1st round to get a real difference maker at either WR or CB? They have a ton of draft picks and with a young loaded roster I doubt many rookies make the roster out of training camp anyway so why not bundle a few picks together a good after a guy like Watkins?

Mel Kiper (1:35 PM)

They could. They're sitting in the late part of the first round. The CBs that they'd look at are Marcus Roberson, Florida; Bradley Roby, Ohio State; Loucheiz Purifoy, Florida; Aaron Colvin, Oklahoma; Jason Verrett, TCU. There are options. But if they want a Justin Gilbert or Darqueze, Dennard, they have to move up to at least 20, if not higher.

darren (nc)

how much did tahj boyd hurt his draft stock this year?

Mel Kiper (1:36 PM)

I think he moved from maybe a 3rd round pick to maybe a 5-6 round pick.

Greg (NYC)

Mel-you have the Giants taking CJ Mosley in Rd1. Do you see this area as more pressing than OL? Super strong OL draft and it seems LB could be a position they address later on. Thoughts?

Mel Kiper (1:37 PM)

The two players I considered were Mosley and Taylor Lewan. You could flip their pick with Tennessee, who I have taking Lewan. I have OL ahead of LB. I just had Lewan going one pick earlier. I agree, OL is a huge need.

Gavin (Biscoe NC)

Is Sammy Watkins the best WR in the draft?

Mel Kiper (1:38 PM)

He stacks up pretty well with the best previous WRs in drafts. He's a beast with the ball in his hands. He was more consistent catching the ball. I think he goes somewhere between 4-9.

matt (dc)

Who you think the Skins and Mr. Gruden take in the 2nd round?

Mel Kiper (1:39 PM)

They need OL help. That's one thing they have to do. They need to help out RGIII, particularly at OT. Reed getting hurt really hurt their offense. They have some competent WRs. They need to improve this defense. RT is a key area of need. I think they should bring in multiple OL.

Jack (Cleveland)

Any way the Browns don't take a QB at #4? If Clowney is there, do you have to take him?

Mel Kiper (1:40 PM)

Yeah, I would take Clowney. I don't think he's getting past 3. They would have to look at QB. They could look at WR. They also pick 26. They could get a RB there, like Hyde. A CB

Mel Kiper (1:41 PM)

You can get the whole first round projection right now on ESPN.com. Thanks for chatting. Busy day. We'll be back next week at our regular Thursday time of 2 p.m. ET.
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• Memonybolt
                • Jul 2013
                • New York city
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
                I'm already annoyed with all these mocks having the chargers taking a cornerback in the first round. I just don't see it, despite the need.

if Dennard is there at 1-25, the Chargers should draft him. Our URFAs in 2015 include Wright, Patrick and Gilchrist, darfting Dennard would allow the team to cut Cox and get salary cap relief. I do see it if its Dennard.
                Memohm1976 on espn

Comment

• Steve
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • South Carolina
                  • Meteorologist
                  • Send PM

The real issue is what do the chargers think their primary needs are? If they think CB is a need, then it could be a real possibility. But if they feel they can get by, then we may not need a CB at all. Marshall started at CB most of the time late in the season, and the D was pretty good. But I am not sure that many of us feel Marshall is all that good. I felt like he was a solid nickle CB, and while he was better then most nickle guys, is he that much better?

In indy, they tended to not use smaller, quicker mid round draft picks at CB and S. That was because in the cover 2 D they played for years, they didn't need bigger or faster CB (who require higher draft picks for). They could get by with smaller (but quicker) guys who don't have deep speed, because they played so much zone D. Our current D plays a lot of zone, but we also blitz a fair amount, leaving the CB out on an island. Not sure if that many mid round draft picks who don't have deep speed are really going to do well in our defense. Remember, when Chuck Pagano got hired, the first thing he did was went out and got a couple of big physical press CB who could run.

The CB position is a lot like the WR position (and OLB and several others). We have some solid guys, but we need to focus on getting guys who can really become top players at their positions. The nice thing about having a bunch of guys is that I think we can get by with who we have at any, in order to avoid reaching for the wrong players. That and we can afford to bring the rookies on a bit more slowly, before just doing the usual NFL thing of throwing the rookie in the deep end and see if he can swim.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The Cal CB we drafted last year is a smaller CB but he is a good man CB with speed to run with recieves IIRC. Getting him back will be a big help. I think we need 3 to 4 starting caliber CBs as we will have 3 on the field 70% of the time. Marshal, Wright, Williams, and a draft pick could work better than Cox, Martial, Wright, and Williams.
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Memonybolt
                      • Jul 2013
                      • New York city
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      The real issue is what do the chargers think their primary needs are? If they think CB is a need, then it could be a real possibility. But if they feel they can get by, then we may not need a CB at all. Marshall started at CB most of the time late in the season, and the D was pretty good. But I am not sure that many of us feel Marshall is all that good. I felt like he was a solid nickle CB, and while he was better then most nickle guys, is he that much better?

In indy, they tended to not use smaller, quicker mid round draft picks at CB and S. That was because in the cover 2 D they played for years, they didn't need bigger or faster CB (who require higher draft picks for). They could get by with smaller (but quicker) guys who don't have deep speed, because they played so much zone D. Our current D plays a lot of zone, but we also blitz a fair amount, leaving the CB out on an island. Not sure if that many mid round draft picks who don't have deep speed are really going to do well in our defense. Remember, when Chuck Pagano got hired, the first thing he did was went out and got a couple of big physical press CB who could run.

The CB position is a lot like the WR position (and OLB and several others). We have some solid guys, but we need to focus on getting guys who can really become top players at their positions. The nice thing about having a bunch of guys is that I think we can get by with who we have at any, in order to avoid reaching for the wrong players. That and we can afford to bring the rookies on a bit more slowly, before just doing the usual NFL thing of throwing the rookie in the deep end and see if he can swim.
                      I feel that Marshall exceed expectations and did a decent job in 2014, but he is no longer starting CB material and he is an URFA this off-season, and with Wright, Patrick and even Gilchrist and Butler becoming URFAs after the 2014 season, I feel that for results in 2014 and for the future in 2015 drafting a CB should be one of the top priorities during the draft. I'm high on Steve Williams being able to be our nickel CB, IMO Williams is perfect to cover certain positions, like slot WRs, but he still needs to hit the field and show he can do it, after Williams we only have Cox under contract beyond 2015 and I don't expect Cox to be on the team in 2014.

I agree with everything you say, and to that I do think the team should, don't know if they will, have CB as a top need, and in particular I feel Dennard, because of the skill set he has, could help the team in 2014. But as with any rookie, a learning curve would be expected and its hard to know if Dennard or any rookie we draft would be a bust.
                      Memohm1976 on espn

Comment

• Steve
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • South Carolina
                        • Meteorologist
                        • Send PM

The problem with being a nickle CB is that in some ways it is tougher then being a regular starter. Starting CB have the toughest coverage responsibilities, but limited gap responsibilities. But when you are in the slot, you pick up gap responsibilities like a LB. So, while it is often easier to cover guys in the slot, since they aren't starting WR, it doesn't mean you can just drop any CB in there and expect that they can be successful. Especially since teams now run out of their nickle packages so much.

I still think Gilchrist is pretty much the perfect guy to be our nickle DB. He has the size of a S, but can run and flip his hips like a CB. Plus, I like his ability to rush off the edge. He is one of our few good blitzers, and lining him up out wide in a traditional CB spot takes that out of the equation. He is fine in run support as well as coverage.

I would rather see Williams play outside then inside in the nickle spot. Physically, I don't think it fits him well. I don't see him as big enough or physical enough to handle the extra contact. I can't recall him being a very good blitzer. And I don't see him as an extra LB type in running situations. Williams is a very good off man or off zone coverage. He reacts to the ball in the air, and by reading the WR release. That is a lot easier from outside, because the ball is in the air a lot longer. Now, the problem with playing him outside is that he is going up against starting caliber WR right from the start. I do agree he would be ideal against the prototype slot guys, but since nickle CB have to do a lot more than just cover the slot, I am not sure it seals it for Williams in the nickle.

So the real deal is do we have a starting CB? Personally, I have to think Gilchrist might be in the mix there too. Play him outside in the base D, then have him move inside when we go 5/6 DB. Williams can come in as the 5th DB, but play outside. The other guys you mentioned could be in the mix as well, although I think in the end the way Williams plays the ball in the air and his quick transition get him on the field sooner rather then later.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

gilchrist REALLY impressed me with how he played nickle this year. almost to the point that I too would consider giving him another chance to start outside.

Comment

Working...
                          X