• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
    What’s Greg Roman talking about this offense can be special and they have a plan. What do you think they mean by that????

What hand is he tipping for draft by saying that?
    "Special" = run the rock down their throats, at will...

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

FUCK YEAH BRO - restarting THE FLIP!

I can feel it, ya feelin it too?
      Sure am feeling it...and it's based on Harbo's PROVEN track record...so it's ahem...

image.png

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

I think they are gonna trade back to 11 and then jump ahead of the jets and take Bowers.
        But if they got MH2 I’d be ecstatic.
        Saw an article today that had Chicago trading up to 5 to get MHJ if AZ makes the trade with Minnesota.....lol, that would fuck AZ for trying to think they can outsmart the league.

Or we could just draft him.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Saw an article today that had Chicago trading up to 5 to get MHJ if AZ makes the trade with Minnesota.....lol, that would fuck AZ for trying to think they can outsmart the league.
          That would be the game AZ would have to play -- opens its up for other teams
          Unless they have a three team deal pre-arranged

Comment

• Jack Burton
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2023
            • Send PM

Damn….
            What else did the Chargers get? CHI doesn’t have a 2nd…I’d want pick 75 (3rd) and pick 122 (4th)
            Chargers would have 3 4ths and 2 3rds. AZ could sit back with Williams-Harrison until the 5th round. I’d package 2 of those and trade up with a team with 2 2nds who desperately needs to get more help. CAR has 2 2nds. I bet they would love to turn that one pick into 2 players as their roster is atrocious.
            I was listening to the PFF guys and they were saying that they met with a NFL teams O line staff. The staff mentioned to them that the 2nd round of this draft is like another 1st round this year. It’s just loaded. Hortiz absolutely must capitalize on this.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Damn….
              What else did the Chargers get? CHI doesn’t have a 2nd…I’d want pick 75 (3rd) and pick 122 (4th)
              Chargers would have 3 4ths and 2 3rds. AZ could sit back with Williams-Harrison until the 5th round. I’d package 2 of those and trade up with a team with 2 2nds who desperately needs to get more help. CAR has 2 2nds. I bet they would love to turn that one pick into 2 players as their roster is atrocious.
              I was listening to the PFF guys and they were saying that they met with a NFL teams O line staff. The staff mentioned to them that the 2nd round of this draft is like another 1st round this year. It’s just loaded. Hortiz absolutely must capitalize on this.
              It was probably a Bears writer but I didn't check. I get tired of reading all these scenarios and just want the draft to start. They always play it up like it's going to be some bonanza and it never is close to what is written.

Comment

• Jack Burton
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2023
                • Send PM

It was probably a Bears writer but I didn't check. I get tired of reading all these scenarios and just want the draft to start. They always play it up like it's going to be some bonanza and it never is close to what is written.
                “Christmas in spring”

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Joshua Palmer (Day2) and QJ (Day1) are much better than any of the starters @RT, CB2, DT1, LB1.
                  Football is the ultimate team sport... people need to start thinking about the draft in those terms.
                  Wow - totally, completely, unequivocally disagree.

All six guys make plays, all six guys fuck up. Just not a reason to pass on elite at 5, not at all at all.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Or we could just draft him.
                    The Bears don't have a whole lot of draft capital to move up from #9 to #5...UNLESS they're talking next year's 1st rounder and 2nd rounder...along with 2026 1st rounder...in addition to #9 and #75...I'd prefer a 2nd rounder this year in that deal...

image.png

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Now the Cardinals are reportedly asking for THREE 1st rounders to trade down from #4:

The 2024 NFL draft begins when the Chicago Bears make the first pick the evening of April 25 and no one is arguing that. But the intrigue begins several picks later when the Cardin

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

Well looks like we may get the Vikes trade.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                          Now the Cardinals are reportedly asking for THREE 1st rounders to trade down from #4:

The 2024 NFL draft begins when the Chicago Bears make the first pick the evening of April 25 and no one is arguing that. But the intrigue begins several picks later when the Cardin

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...-4/ar-BB1ll8zD
                          I would.

Comment

Working...
                          X