• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I'm not knocking him. Maybe as a UDFA and I get you aren't peopsing a mid rounder on him,...but there was some very bad tackling there where three guys just flat miss him and some big holes.

I wouldn't call him a thumper. He wasn't putting to guys as much as they just can't tackle. He's no Zach Zenner if you remember him from that school who had two, 2000 yards rushing season.

Idk...just to me it wasn't that impressive and that's his highlights. If highlights don't impress, his condensed game tape sure won't.
    I remember watching Ekeler’s college tapes after he signed as an UDFA. I wasn’t impressed. He looked like he was playing against high school teams. In retrospect, he was just on another level.

Im not saying Davis will dominate as a pro, but he did dominate his competition in college. And that’s what you look for in an FCS player.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I remember watching Ekeler’s college tapes after he signed as an UDFA. I wasn’t impressed. He looked like he was playing against high school teams. In retrospect, he was just on another level.

Im not saying Davis will dominate as a pro, but he did dominate his competition in college. And that’s what you look for in an FCS player.
      His running style reminds me more of a FB, in a good way. Can he block?

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

BEST Defensive Tackle prospects in NFL Draft with Bryan Broaddus | Voch Lombardi Live (youtube.com)

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

I like the Size Fiske has, he reminds me of the old 49er Justin Smith

FSU fan here. Fiske wasnt healthy the latter part of the season. He would be in a walking boot all week then suit up and gut it out bc we were Undefeated. His Louisville game was a showcase, he will be better than a bunch of guys named before him on this list.
          Honestly Byron Murphy may be the best option for the cowboys. O-line is a need but not why we’ve been losing. Same as wr, and there aren’t any first round linebackers. Beefing up the line to control the LoS and and generating pressure from the inside too is the recipe for a championship team. 49ers, chiefs, ravens, bengals and eagles all have dominant d-lines. Cowboys have tough d-law and all star pass rusher Micah. A strong middle is the key to toughening up.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

His running style reminds me more of a FB, in a good way. Can he block?
            Everything needs work except his running. AKA, upside.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              JH3 and Me
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

This kid has elite stop/start acceleration and change of direction skills … the key skills to getting open in the NFL. … and stellar top speed

“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2023
                • Send PM

I like this kid Peyton Wilson in the mid rounds for us as a linebacker. The kid looks like a beast. He can do it all.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2023
                  • Send PM

Can somebody give me info on Malik Nabers? I asked before.

My number 1 Question I want to know.

do you guys have the same draft grade on him as you guys had on Jamar Chase?

do you guys have the same draft grade on him that you had on Justin Jefferson?

do you guys have the same grade on him that you had on Odell Beckham?

Thanks guys.

Comment

• electricgold
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                    Can somebody give me info on Malik Nabers? I asked before.

do you guys have the same draft grade on him as you guys had on Jamar Chase?

do you guys have the same draft grade on him that you had on Justin Jefferson?

do you guys have the same grade on him that you had on Odell Beckham?

Thanks guys.
                    This kid looks at MN and gives pretty good insight into his game! He's definitely top 10 draft talent...

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                      This kid has elite stop/start acceleration and change of direction skills … the key skills to getting open in the NFL. … and stellar top speed

This is where I've been at from day 1. Our offense stunk when Mike Williams went out on injury. Having two serious threats with Palmer and QJ as solid #3 and #4 just rounds out our reserve parachute for us NOT crashing and burning like last season. Top weapons that constantly get open and "Catch the Damn Ball" are premiums.
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                        Can somebody give me info on Malik Nabers? I asked before. 6.84

do you guys have the same draft grade on him as you guys had on Jamar Chase? 7.12

do you guys have the same draft grade on him that you had on Justin Jefferson? 6.46

do you guys have the same grade on him that you had on Odell Beckham? 6.4

Thanks guys.
                        if I'm the GM (and want to keep my job), am picking WR before BB.... Nabers is the highest rated wideout on the board per Zierlein/nfl.com

the holy trinity of Fleet, Nutty 'n Jeremiah are all sky high on Odunze.... def a recipe for success, w/little chance for a flop

and MHJ has the bloodlines/legacy/pedigree that is highly likely to yield an NFL dividend, and....

know you guys like Brock, and don't doubt that he will contribute.... just not sold that he is top 5 worthy/good ??

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

This is where I've been at from day 1. Our offense stunk when Mike Williams went out on injury. Having two serious threats with Palmer and QJ as solid #3 and #4 just rounds out our reserve parachute for us NOT crashing and burning like last season. Top weapons that constantly get open and "Catch the Damn Ball" are premiums.
                          That would be a very good WR room, with DD filling it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X