• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChargerTrader
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

This is the trade I clamor for. MHJ as the new DHop for Kyler makes absolutely perfect sense too, kicking it all in. Oops along with NE just taking a QB like they should.
    I am still trying to find the best pulling Guard that fits in round 3 or 4 to help implement our power run scheme.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
      So RT Fuaga and LB Edgerrin Cooper might be a safe bet...?
      I was thinking Cooper early round 2 and still think that ....however, I can see the Ravens picking him at 30.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
        If you don't eat your meat,
        you can't have any pudding.
        Beef before gazelles.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargerTrader View Post

I am still trying to find the best pulling Guard that fits in round 3 or 4 to help implement our power run scheme.
          I will continue to work on that. There are some Zone guys who might also work for us.
          Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            I was thinking Cooper early round 2 and still think that ....however, I can see the Ravens picking him at 30.
            Ravens could pick him @#30. Cooper has Top-30 visits from the #22, #24, #25, and #26 teams. If the Chargers pick #23, that gives him visits @#22-26 teams. NFL teams seem to think that is his draft slot.
            OLineCentric

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              JH3 and Me
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Beef before gazelles.
              Fuck. Pink Floyd were trenchers. The question was there right in front of us the whole time

how can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat???
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Ravens could pick him @#30. Cooper has Top-30 visits from the #22, #24, #25, and #26 teams. If the Chargers pick #23, that gives him visits @#22-26 teams. NFL teams seem to think that is his draft slot.
                Didn't know that about the visits. Id be ok with him at 23 but the GAC guys,...Who I'm not always in line with, the bearded guy said " a LB at 37?...no thanks"
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-24-2024, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Didn't know that about the visits. But maybe they think he is an early second? Id be ok with him at 23 but the GAC guys. Who I'm not always in line with, the bearded guy said " a LB at 37?...no thanks"
                  The same guy would probably proclaim that he's a solid pick at #42.

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Didn't know that about the visits. But maybe they think he is an early second? Id be ok with him at 23 but the GAC guys,...Who I'm not always in line with, the bearded guy said " a LB at 37?...no thanks"
                    I think the LB position is a target for Minter. He had two good ones @Michigan. He has them do a lot. Must run-stop. Must cover. Must blitz. I think pretty much everybody has Cooper as their #1 LB... as he can do all of those things at a high level. I know the Chiefs value what Nick Bolton does for their defense. When he's not in there, their defense isn't nearly as good.

IMO, the best way to beat the Chiefs isn't to try and outscore them. MaHommes/Kelce/Reid are hard to duplicate. I think you find a way to disrupt that combination. Minter's defense will bring the blitz from different places. Derwin on the outside and/or Cooper up the middle. Hit MaHommes and make him uncomfortable. The Raiders actually did that last season and stole a game from the Chiefs that way. So did the Broncos.

Chargers defense needs some better players if they expect to maximize Bosa/Mack/Derwin.
                    I hope they draft LB@#23, DT @#37, and CB@#69. The slotting is right. The strategy is sound.
                    OLineCentric

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2021
                      • Send PM

So RT Fuaga and LB Edgerrin Cooper might be a safe bet...?
                      I’d be down for this if they got the 23rd and traded downs few spots and picked up an extra 4th and 6th.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Fuck. Pink Floyd were trenchers. The question was there right in front of us the whole time

how can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat???
                        Every great band has at least 2 front men superstars. The greatest may have 3.

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

I’d be down for this if they got the 23rd and traded downs few spots and picked up an extra 4th and 6th.
                          The Chargers are meeting LB Edgerrin Cooper. He looks to be projecting at that #23 slot. Minter covets LB's that are multi-facetted. I'd stay @#23 should we get that deal.
                          OLineCentric

Comment

Working...
                          X