• Show
Clear All
  • CanadianBoltFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2022
    • White Rock, BC Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
    Got a new pick at 37 after the Bozeman signing.
    Going from center to LG Cooper Beebe. The best run blocking guard in college who played LG his last 2 years.
    Zion goes back to RG.
    Won’t be shocked if the Lions take him at 29 though to replace Jonah Jackson.
    Lions just signed Kevin Zeitler to play G

Comment

• charger1_sj
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2022
      • Send PM

We if stay at #5 we absolutely should take a WR. Not only will it be best talent there but also fulfills a need. If we trade down to #11 with the
      Vikings then things can change.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2020
        • Oklahoma
        • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Lions just signed Kevin Zeitler to play G
        wow, thought it could be him or Risner…. Good news for us.
        Imagine they are going edge now, maybe even move up for one
        A DeCosta pick going to the Lions.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
          Moderate Skeptic
          • May 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

In the 2021 draft Sims had Kellen Mond as his #1 QB.

Mond has 3 pass att in 3 seasons.

What's his deal - Shock Jock? He put out this stuff just to get attention? Or is he really an idiot?

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

What's his deal - Shock Jock? He put out this stuff just to get attention? Or is he really an idiot?
            He is killing his chance at a GM job for sure. That same year he said one day he would like to be a GM.
            Not with those opinions he won't lol.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
              Moderate Skeptic
              • May 2022
              • Send PM

He is killing his chance at a GM job for sure. That same year he said one day he would like to be a GM.
              Not with those opinions he won't lol.

I don't know - the Raiders hired TT . . . . . . . . . . .and Mike Mayock

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I don't know - the Raiders hired TT . . . . . . . . . . .and Mike Mayock
                So you are saying he could be the next Raiders GM when Telesco is fired in 3 years? I like it

Sassy Sarah Silverman GIF by HULU

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Looking at some videos again today on the three top receivers......not looking at just their games but some comparison videos that are out there as well. Trying all approaches. Need something more than highlights against the shitier teams.

Nabahs is a very good receiver, but am I the only one thinking he is better in the slot than as the X receiver? MHJ is a X,.....Odunze is a X and either can play the slot but just seems to me that Nabers biggest plays are in the slot in the middle of the field getting behind LBs and then getting his YAC. Not saying he didn't make plays outside too, he did but just saying i think he would be an exceptional slot receiver.

It's why I am on Odunze ahead of him figuring MHJ goes to AZ. Still on Bowers and think we will go WR later....but if I'm choosing, that's what I think.

Anybody want to add anything to that? I'll look again if i have to if I'm missing something....even though I don't think we picking either lol...but I've been wrong before.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2022
                    • Send PM

Looking at some videos again today on the three top receivers......not looking at just their games but some comparison videos that are out there as well. Trying all approaches. Need something more than highlights against the shitier teams.

Nabahs is a very good receiver, but am I the only one thinking he is better in the slot than as the X receiver? MHJ is a X,.....Odunze is a X and either can play the slot but just seems to me that Nabers biggest plays are in the slot in the middle of the field getting behind LBs and then getting his YAC. Not saying he didn't make plays outside too, he did but just saying i think he would be an exceptional slot receiver.

It's why I am on Odunze ahead of him figuring MHJ goes to AZ. Still on Bowers and think we will go WR later....but if I'm choosing, that's what I think.

Anybody want to add anything to that? I'll look again if i have to if I'm missing something....even though I don't think we picking either lol...but I've been wrong before.
                    He lined up more as a slot receiver.

In 2023, more than 50 percent of Nabers' targets came out of the slot (72 out of 127). He had 54 catches for 1,009 yards and 12 TDs out of the slot, while he had 35 catches for 560 yards and two TDs outside.

Nabers ran 200 routes from outside and 227 from the slot, with much greater production inside. There were significant snaps in which Nabers lined up at boundary X on the back side of trips.

https://www.the33rdteam.com/malik-na...ction%20inside.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                      Got a new pick at 37 after the Bozeman signing.
                      Going from center to LG Cooper Beebe. The best run blocking guard in college who played LG his last 2 years.
                      Zion goes back to RG.
                      Won’t be shocked if the Lions take him at 29 though to replace Jonah Jackson.
                      Well IOL is certainly a PON...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

In 2023, more than 50 percent of Nabers' targets came out of the slot (72 out of 127). He had 54 catches for 1,009 yards and 12 TDs out of the slot, while he had 35 catches for 560 yards and two TDs outside.

Nabers ran 200 routes from outside and 227 from the slot, with much greater production inside. There were significant snaps in which Nabers lined up at boundary X on the back side of trips.

https://www.the33rdteam.com/malik-nabers-nfl-draft-2024-combine-results-scouting-report-for-lsu-wr/#:~:text=In%202023%2C%20more%20than%2050,with%20mu ch%20greater%20production%20inside.
                        Ah,..well good...confirmed . Didn't realize he had that many snaps in the slot but he was clearly more productive. Keenan played a lot of slot for us and he is gone but don't think we will be playing a lot of 3 WR sets anymore. At times sure but not like before.

Lots of options at WR.

Comment

• charger1_sj
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

https://www.the33rdteam.com/malik-na...ction%20inside.
                          This is true. When a CB is not aided by the sidelines Nabors will use his moves inside and out to abuse DBs. Extremely dangerous in the slot.
                          He's only 6 ft not a big guy. A far more dangerous version of Allen as he'll easily beat you deep.

Comment

Working...
                          X