• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Money commented on Palmers speed and that he just wasn’t used because Herbert didn’t have time and new O coordinator, along with just a bad coaching staff that was simply inept and that Palmer has actually been fantastic when he does get to play and the offense is working.
    Palmer is viewed very favorably by Harbaughs staff.

I think they want a guy who is either a burner or a pure jump ball boundary/perimeter guy who can do contested catch all day and QJ is the yac guy..

In order for QJ to be 'the YAC guy' he's going to have to separate so he can get the ball. Hard to YAC when you don't get the ball . . . . . . . . . . I hope he's been working on his game this offseason.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

In order for QJ to be 'the YAC guy' he's going to have to separate so he can get the ball. Hard to YAC when you don't get the ball . . . . . . . . . . I hope he's been working on his game this offseason.
      His college play was all about getting quick separation/the ball in space and running past guys. I dunno what Moore was doing with him but it was stupid.

Comment

• Jack Burton
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2023
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Oh, I agree but theoretically that’s what he says the new staff envision him as.
        I think the new staff can get him figured out…

Comment

• Jack Burton
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

His college play was all about getting quick separation/the ball in space and running past guys. I dunno what Moore was doing with him but it was stupid.
          Money commented on that. And he used ignorant instead of stupid. They were trying to make him Mike Williams.
          I think they’ve got Odunze targeted but they want to trade down with MIN.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I don't know what Moore was doing either . . . . . . . . I don't think Moore knew what he was doing ! Good luck to the Commanders . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Eurobolt
              *** Jim Harbaugh ***
              • Sep 2018
              • Send PM

I started to watch some tape on WR outside of top 3.

That Troy Franklin guy looks really good.
              4.41 40 time.

Mock wise he is going early to middle 2nd RD.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Found our day 3 WR in the draft. Malik Nabers at #5. Malik Washington with one of the 4th round picks. Shorter guy like DD, explosive like Tank Dell, but more heft - 25lbs heavier than both those guys. Malik and Malik, load up with downfield weapons for Herbert. Yes.

Malik Washington Highlights - Most Underrated Player in the Draft🔥

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  JH3 and Me
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post
                  Here is another WR. This draft is loaded with them. Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon.

The Most Explosive WR in the Draft 🔥Troy Franklin 2023 Oregon Highlights 🦆 || HD (youtube.com)
                  he looks breakable to me
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    Found our day 3 WR in the draft. Malik Nabers at #5. Malik Washington with one of the 4th round picks. Shorter guy like DD, explosive like Tank Dell, but more heft - 25lbs heavier than both those guys. Malik and Malik, load up with downfield weapons for Herbert. Yes.

Malik Washington Highlights - Most Underrated Player in the Draft🔥
                    I don't think of him as a receiver...maybe a receiving back? I have 5 receivers I'd rather draft before him. We need #1-2 talent not #3-4 talent.
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      JH3 and Me
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Ok you are selling me, 37 is a little rich for him though it feels. I prefer Legette and his 4.39 at 227 lbs in that range
                      McConkey was 4.39 also. that dude creates separation in a hurry
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I don't think of him as a receiver...maybe a receiving back? I have 5 receivers I'd rather draft before him. We need #1-2 talent not #3-4 talent.
                        You don't think of him as receiver - did you watch his tape? He's going to be this year's Tank Dell, probably better.

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

You don't think of him as receiver - did you watch his tape? He's going to be this year's Tank Dell, probably better.
                          Yes, and this will not translate to the NFL level as you think. There are 15 receivers better than him in this years draft. Making uncontested catches does not look to me like a big powerful dominant receiver we need.
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X