• 21&500
    replied
    Why is AD Mitchell off draft boards?

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

This dude has also been on fire lately. Recommend a follow

Thanks - I started following him. He thinks th Vikings or Giants could jump to 4. AZ still gets WR but which WR - that would leave the Chargers MHJr - sign me up !

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Im surprised he even addressed that rumor...nothing but fan trash...
    He was on somebodies podcast and the podcaster asked him about it.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Adam Shefter said today that we will not be trading Herbert nor will we draft McCarthy.....it was never imo a possibility.
    Im surprised he even addressed that rumor...nothing but fan trash...

Leave a comment:

• Icebolt
    replied
    Nabers will NOT be the Chargers pick. I'm not a gambling man but I sure will take you $$. 2 reason-MHJ and trade down.
    -MHJ is a better wr and will be like a fast K.Allen. All this about Nabers is just last minute buzz.
    -ALSO, Chargers will trade down. Even if they don't get a haul. Sure Joe H wants a haul but "you can't always get what your wanting"
    As a fan I don't concern myself if a team get " a good value according to the charts". If I were running the Chargers draft and Minni only offered the #11 and #23, I would take it. In a loaded draft wouldn't you want this? even if you don't get a future pick?
    Even if Vikes don't cough up what Joe H wants, I still think they will move down some.
    A SURE BET THAT THIS WILL BE A FUN DRAFT- so many possible dramas to be played out by multiple teams.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    Originally posted by eaterfan View Post

Everybody is saying the Chargers will trade Herbert. I'll believe it when I see it.

In actual WR news, the Lions just gave Amon-Ra St. Brown a giant bag of cash.
    The Chargers are not trading Herbert --

Leave a comment:

• charger1_sj
    replied
    Best case trade down scenario for us is if NE takes McCarthy, Arizona takes MH2. That would leave Maye or Daniels on the board.
    Somebody is going to overpay big time.

Leave a comment:

• eaterfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Adam Shefter said today that we will not be trading Herbert nor will we draft McCarthy.....it was never imo a possibility.
    Yeah, that was kind of my point. There's a better chance that Jefferson is traded than Herbert. But there's also a better chance I get hit by a car today than struck by lightning. I don't think any of the events I mentioned are going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Same here. If Harbaugh and Hortiz choose to go with Nabers, I will have no problem rooting for him while hoping I was a hundred percent wrong about him leading up to the draft. I just don't think they will pick him. He doesn't seem like the Harbaugh type of player. If we go wide receiver, and Harrison is gone, I think it will be Odunze.

It would be nice to see Arizona do us a favor and take Nabers. Watching Murray and Nabers together would be quite funny, actually.
    Yep. As in:

NABERS: Aw, come on, man! I was WIDE OPEN!
    MURRAY: I threw it as hard as I could!
    NABERS: Not good enough, man...that pass was a lame duck! Gotta do better, man, gotta do better than that...

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Allbright comes out with his mock draft - or maybe top 10 - not sure - in the next hour or so. I will be looking forward to that

He is pretty plugged in I have found. Getting the Giants to want a QB would be ideal as I think I like the idea of an extra 3rd and still getting that top 3 talent at 6 -- this means that 4 QBs would go in the first 5 picks.
    This dude has also been on fire lately. Recommend a follow

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by eaterfan View Post

Everybody is saying the Chargers will trade Herbert. I'll believe it when I see it.

In actual WR news, the Lions just gave Amon-Ra St. Brown a giant bag of cash.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post

No way to know that ahead of time. There would be 5 picks between #5 and #11. Who knows which players will be there?
    There are 5 OTs figured to go in RD1. So one would be there @11. But would that be BPA for us, if lets say Odunze, Bowers
    or a top defensive guy is there as well?

Trying to figure out our big board is a big maze because we have so many needs. There could be lumps of guys closely graded
    as you mentioned and at different positions. How do you grade a WR vs a OT? Let say it's between Odunze and Fauga @11.
    Some are going to say Fauga, others Odunze. I think a case can be made for either one. Then the jump from #11 to #23 can
    be a steep one in terms of the talent.
    The god thing about the Chargers is the big board should be wide damn open. They have so many needs the draft board should be pretty straightforward, rank them and draft them. At 11 like 5 - you look at your board and pick the highest ranked player on yoru board.

I think you can value a player at 11 and if one position is stronger - maybe you try to play it cute and go OT and circle back with WR - but I am still of the opinion - don't get too cute, take the pick at 11, the highest ranked player, and see what happens at 23. As what if a player drops at 23 - always take talent

My board this year for the Chargers - no clusters, no trying to fill needs. I am ranking the players I have on my list and just going down the list. Checking them off
    that cluster shit is stupid to me -- it seems limiting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X