• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

heres a question i have for all the naber fans out of curiousity, being he is listed at only 6 ft tall, if him and garrett wilson were in the same draft who would you take, both are 6 ft flat

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
      heres a question i have for all the naber fans out of curiousity, being he is listed at only 6 ft tall, if him and garrett wilson were in the same draft who would you take, both are 6 ft flat
      easy for me.... loved Wilson's intangibles.... Nabers not so much,

(Wilson was a 6.5 compared to Nabers 6.84)

Comment

• charger1993
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

easy for me.... loved Wilson's intangibles.... Nabers not so much,

(Wilson was a 6.5 compared to Nabers 6.84)
        see im in the same camp, i liked wilson, nabers i just dont see as much, yes he's explosive but he doesnt really seem like the the dawg we'd want.
        If we go wr in the first and its not marvin harrison, i rather have rome that nabers, to me rome is a more athletically gifted keenan allen

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

I don't have a problem with that height. I think Malik Washington is a good prospect but he is only 5'8". Not a huge problem but a bit of one considering there are a bunch of good ones that are taller in this draft.

Only thing about Nabahs that isn't desirable is his antics on the field, and I like him but just don't think we are going WR round 1 unless we cut both Keenan and MW. Then I could see it.

Id take Nabahs over Wilson, but I haven't really watched a lot of Nabahs as I'm confident we aren't going WR. I've watched a lot of other receivers instead.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't have a problem with that height. I think Malik Washington is a good prospect but he is only 5'8". Not a huge problem but a bit of one considering there are a bunch of good ones that are taller in this draft.

Only thing about Nabahs that isn't desirable is his antics on the field, and I like him but just don't think we are going WR round 1 unless we cut both Keenan and MW. Then I could see it.

Id take Nabahs over Wilson, but I haven't really watched a lot of Nabahs as I'm confident we aren't going WR. I've watched a lot of other receivers instead.
            So, r u saying he's not a good Nabaah?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

wu is not Naberly but the only way to answer us this.

Marvin Harrison Jr is considered a generational prospect, and Nabors is only a fraction behind him.

Nabors over Wilson all day.

If we stay @ #5 it is guaranteed to be an excellent pick, whoever it is.
              Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• charger1993
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

#Sixers #HereTheyCome #Eagles #FlyEaglesFly #NFL #NBA #shorts #shortsvideo #youtubeshorts #NFLDraft #NFLDraft2024 #collegefootball #collegefootball #colorado...

just gonna drop this here

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Not bad...if he's there in round 4 or 5 maybe...

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

I like Nabers more than Wilson coming out of college.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                      Beef Before Gazelles
                      • May 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

If we stay @ #5 it is guaranteed to be an excellent pick, whoever it is.
                      Yes. Exactly.

Now the question becomes... Do you want to exchange that #5 overall "excellent" pick guy for what's behind Door No. 2?

Door No. 2 is the trade down option.

Door No. 2 includes MORE PICKS, which means MORE PLAYERS for this Bolt team that has more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

Me? I don't want to trade down *too* far, and miss out on an elite player. But if I can trade down, get a Day 2 pick for doing so, and STILL get an elite player?!? I'm doing it!

Even at #8 - #10, one of the draft's elite players will remain, so that's my personal range for getting a deal done. Otherwise, you take that single, 'excellent' pick at #5.

If, say, QB Drake Maye remains on the board at #5, no doubt trade offers will flood in to the Chargers.

Even the Giants-- at #6 overall-- could be willing to give the Bolts a 3rd rounder to move up ONE spot, to prevent the Chargers from trading the pick to a different Maye-seeker. Atlanta, at #8 overall, and the Jets, at #10, are other likely QB-seekers who'd be candidates to swap picks with the Bolts, while remaining in that Top 10, elite-player guaranteed margin I mentioned.

Comment

• charger1993
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I like Nabers more than Wilson coming out of college.
                        really? nabers is more explosive, but when i watched wilson he was such a good route tunner with his abilites to make plays , i loved him

Comment

• charger1993
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Not bad...if he's there in round 4 or 5 maybe...
                          yeah round 4 at the earliest, but i love him at te, i feel like hes this years laporta

Comment

Working...
                          X