• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltinloudguy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
    Man, those unis look slick. Big big fan!!!

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

Hall looks like a man among boys out there. Reminds me of Calais Campbell with his size.
      He has some good game tape, too. "Experts" have him in the 5th-7th rounds. I got him in the 4th.
      3rd and 4th rounds are loaded this year, IMO. We may end up staying @#5... but damn, this would be a good year to move back.
      OLineCentric

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Rome wasn't built in a day.
        OLineCentric

Comment

• electricgold
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2020
          • Send PM

Ive been saying that about Rome for months now. Its the brain in that kid. I want that most. Its Keenan like.
          We can draft Bowers instead of Rome and get Xavier Legette later in the draft! Legette is 6'3 and rumored to have 4.29 speed!

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

He has some good game tape, too. "Experts" have him in the 5th-7th rounds. I got him in the 4th.
            3rd and 4th rounds are loaded this year, IMO. We may end up staying @#5... but damn, this would be a good year to move back.
            We can trade down in the second. There are other possibilities. Hope we can a few extra picks. Plus we have a comp 7th and a 6th from Chicago? Is that what i saw in here earlier?

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

We can draft Bowers instead of Rome and get Xavier Legette later in the draft! Legette is 6'3 and rumored to have 4.29 speed!
              That guy is likely anywhere from mid first to high second round. That's as later as it gets lol...,maybe he is there at 37. Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.

Comment

• electricgold
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That guy is likely anywhere from mid first to high second round. That's as later as it gets lol...,maybe he is there at 37. Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.
                Yep he reminds me kind of like DK Metcalf! Watch KC probably draft him! Uggggg.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2021
                  • Send PM

He doesn’t have that speed. Saw him run a go route today and he did not break away at all.

Reminds me of Mingo last year. Legette seems to be another project like QJ. Not saying Mingo is a bust.

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We can trade down in the second. There are other possibilities. Hope we can a few extra picks. Plus we have a comp 7th and a 6th from Chicago? Is that what i saw in here earlier?
                    I'm picking an offensive center in the 2nd. That 2nd round pick is gold for this team, this year, in these circumstances.
                    If I could get an extra 3rd and two extra 4th's...? Then get another 3rd (via Mack/Bosa trade)...? It's barely even a question.

If those 3rd's are best available IDL, best available LB, and best available RB...?
                    If those 4th's are best available TE, best available OG, and Gabe Hall...?
                    There are no more questions...
                    OLineCentric

Comment

• Duck of Death
                      Social Piranha
                      • May 2022
                      • Flyover, USA
                      • Send PM

Unfortunately, Legette measured in at a shade under 6’1. Also had a rough 1st day, although I’m reading he was much better today.

The 2024 Reese's Senior Bowl is a scouting event ahead of the 2024 NFL Draft. It includes three days of practice, from Jan. 30 to Feb. 1...

South Carolina wide receiver Xavier Legette measured much shorter than expected ahead of the NFL Draft. Taking part in Senior Bowl festivities this week,

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

From what I saw briefly in those Senior Bowl highlights... the WR's are much better than the CB's. The only CB I saw that was impressive was the upstart from Sammy Small School. I was skeptical at first (having seen no tape of him). The analysis said, "limited man v man opportunities". So far, it looks like he has man v man skills...
                        OLineCentric

Comment

• Duck of Death
                          Social Piranha
                          • May 2022
                          • Flyover, USA
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

Unfortunately, Legette measured in at a shade under 6’1. Also had a rough 1st day, although I’m reading he was much better today.

The 2024 Reese's Senior Bowl is a scouting event ahead of the 2024 NFL Draft. It includes three days of practice, from Jan. 30 to Feb. 1...

South Carolina wide receiver Xavier Legette measured much shorter than expected ahead of the NFL Draft. Taking part in Senior Bowl festivities this week,

Some of these height exaggerations are a bit ridiculous - that’s over 2 inches for Legette. Are they measuring in shoes, like the NBA? Do they not know they’ll be officially measured? Funny that Quentin Johnston is still listed as 6’4, even though he measured 6’2 3/4. Marketing is important, I guess.

Btw, I suspect Brock Bowers will be under as well as he doesn’t look 6’4 to me. Not that it matters with that kind of talent.

Comment

Working...
                          X