• Kauai
    • Send PM

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
      Moderate Skeptic
      • May 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
      Id like to see a better back up QBs on the roster next year. draft in 5th-7th Rd
      Like Joe Milton. 6'5 240. Think he will be still be there in the late rds. Harbaugh had him at Michigan before he transfer to Tennessee.

And add Tannenhill veteran 6'4 for like 2 years. Solid pro. Not special but also been to playoffs and won games. He had 2 TDs and no turnovers in his AFCCG. But KC, Reid and Mahomes outscored them. 35-24.

Then the QB room is much better. If Justin misses any snaps you have the solid vet with strong arm to go to. And Milton can sit and learn. And if Milton has to play at least he has arm talent to throw it anywhere on the field.

Herbert
      Tannenhill
      Milton
      I would most definitely sign off on this . . . . . . . . . . assuming we could get RT at a reasonable cost of course

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

I'm thinking now, with Harbaugh, that you don't have to reach for a center early in the 2nd ... if Van Pran is a reach.
        You can find and develop one a bit later.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Tough decisions ahead, not enough picks (unless there’s hidden talent already on the team Harbaugh can unlock), and not enough quality starters (ditto). Tough gig Harbaugh signed onto, hope he’s all that and the bag of proverbial chips.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
            Id like to see a better back up QBs on the roster next year. draft in 5th-7th Rd
            Like Joe Milton. 6'5 240. Think he will be still be there in the late rds. Harbaugh had him at Michigan before he transfer to Tennessee.

And add Tannenhill veteran 6'4 for like 2 years. Solid pro. Not special but also been to playoffs and won games. He had 2 TDs and no turnovers in his AFCCG. But KC, Reid and Mahomes outscored them. 35-24.

Then the QB room is much better. If Justin misses any snaps you have the solid vet with strong arm to go to. And Milton can sit and learn. And if Milton has to play at least he has arm talent to throw it anywhere on the field.

Herbert
            Tannenhill
            Milton
            cebddbcc-8d60-4d1b-a1b3-9e1f302f287d-FPIqZSFVIAUafq4.jpg
            Darius "4.36" Davis
            top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP Magic Number 1

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              JH3 and Me
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Can of dip?

Kaep looks old
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                JH3 and Me
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

The increasing mocks that have Koolaid going later Rd1 tell me these guys believe his 40 is 4.55? But are they right?

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                  The increasing mocks that have Koolaid going later Rd1 tell me these guys believe his 40 is 4.55? But are they right?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...go-defense/%0A
                  Don’t know/don’t care. I want him, we need a CB1.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

All your draft pick needs solved. Trade Herbert for a boatload of picks, bring Kaep and JJ in and run the ball. You like that? We still all in on Jim?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Some believe Arnold is better and he has good tape. Im looking CB round 2 on down. Maybe they sign one in FA cy also. Levi Wallace for example is a FA and can be had around 2 years, 9 mil to add one. Played well in Pittsburgh. He can fill one spot and draft another.

After playing w/ a few mock sims and even getting extra picks we still arent going to get what we need. Sure we can get a LB , WR,CB, RB....whatever possition we get late, but will that player Start? Probably not.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        JH3 and Me
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I care to know if he really runs mid 4.5’s

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

I think the roster has issues last year. Going into the season I didn't like that they stuck with Bosa, Williams. Thought it was highly likely they would miss multiple games and they did. 50mil sitting on the shelf. And then Pipkins seem like back up quality at best and they pencil him in as starter and pay him.
                          There was M.Moses vet RT who was cheap and better option than Pipkins. Then there was Van Noy or Clowney that were cheap veteran signings that quite a few TPB poster mentioned as improve talent depth for front 7 at discount prices. Nope, Chargers went all in top heavy instead. And it predictably failed.

This year, like last year they can make moves to improve and strengthen roster quality and depth, OR they can try and see if they can find a way to move money around and then continue with Bosa, Williams and Pipkins. Bad idea. None of these 3 should be on roster next year. Trade these 3 for picks. Any picks even if it's just a 5th Rd pick. Bosa 5 starts and Williams 3 starts, both missed most of the season last year. They simply can't bet on them again. No way. Both have to be traded or cut. Simple as that

Then draft Joe Alt at #5. Hopefully he is there. I keep seeing him draft in top 4 in mocks. Plug him in at LT and move Slater to RT which he played in college. Now JH10 has bookend tackles.

For Center to replace Linsley. Add FA L.Cushinberry-OC who has become a very solid player. Great pass protector.

Rd 2 pick I might take Corum-RB even though mocks show him lasting until mid rd 3. I would skip Corum if a player fell to Rd2 pick like one of the CBs N.Wiggins-, C.DeJean, or Kool-Aid somehow was there. And then hopefully still get Corum at top of Rd 3.

Really think if they can get the OT and OC and RB to help Herbert it also helps the defense. As Chargers offense can sustain drives and score TDs in redzone. Allowing defense to rest and play with lead.

1. J.Alt-OT
                          2. C.DeJean-DB
                          3. B.Corum-RB
                          Free Agent. L.Cushinberry-OC

​​​If somehow MH2 is there at #5, then okay. Draft another WR.
                          But other than him. Joe Alt should be the pick.
                          Who has it better than us?

Comment

Working...
                          X