Clear All
  • CanadianBoltFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2022
    • White Rock, BC Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Bowers is from Napa,CA.
    All the more reason he should play in California!

By know well i meant as a player he wanted at Michigan

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

I actually hope Roman isn't the OC and he tabs someone else.
      Was thinking Shaw at OC and Pep back as QB coach.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Was thinking Shaw at OC and Pep back as QB coach.
        What I was thinking.

Roman was canned in SF from the Ravens w/ John Harbaugh so doubt he is coming here.

We'll see soon. Harbaugh may not be announced till the end of the week,....so i been seeing anyways. Would be nice for today. Hate to keep refreshing Twitter lol

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Screenshot 2024-01-23 171751.png
          Screenshot 2024-01-23 171830.png

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

So a mid round center is all Herb gets??Actually all the mocks I have done have centers Van Pran goin in the 2nd along with Powers Johnson.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

haven't done a sim in awhile, and.... gonna be real curious as to which way Harbo & Co. go ??

know peoples here want a pass catcher or DB, and.... personally will be a little disappointed if we don't go lineman.... OL or DL tho ??

and round 2, am hoping for back 2 back IDL, and.... IOL figures prominently there, and don't think we can afford to miss out on one of 'em ??

ditto for round 3 @RB, unless we get some extra day two draft capital via trade, as don't think we can afford to wait on RB 'til day three ??

DL-IOL-RB 1-2-3 ???

missed out on Cole Bishop round 4, but Sedrick Van Pran Granger was still there, and.... don't think you want to put any of your eggs in any basket like that ??

day three didn't look so good by my take.... was happy w/a backup QB and my RB of choice, but again.... prolly needs to be your second RB if you're selecting RB day three ??

and like me some LBs round seven....

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                So a mid round center is all Herb gets??Actually all the mocks I have done have centers Van Pran goin in the 2nd along with Powers Johnson.
                yeah, if I'm the GM, would be real uneasy without selected IOL round two and RB round three.... if we get extra picks there, then maybe things change, and yes....

for myself, am pretty much locked in on T'Vondre Sweat round two and Cedric Gray round three.... goin' FA for the OC, and like Daijun Edwards day three @RB, and.... that's just me.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                  haven't done a sim in awhile, and.... gonna be real curious as to which way Harbo & Co. go ??

know peoples here want a pass catcher or DB, and.... personally will be a little disappointed if we don't go lineman.... OL or DL tho ??

and round 2, am hoping for back 2 back IDL, and.... IOL figures prominently there, and don't think we can afford to miss out on one of 'em ??

ditto for round 3 @RB, unless we get some extra day two draft capital via trade, as don't think we can afford to wait on RB 'til day three ??

DL-IOL-RB 1-2-3 ???

missed out on Cole Bishop round 4, but Sedrick Van Pran Granger was still there, and.... don't think you want to put any of your eggs in any basket like that ??

day three didn't look so good by my take.... was happy w/a backup QB and my RB of choice, but again.... prolly needs to be your second RB if you're selecting RB day three ??

and like me some LBs round seven....
                  I hear ya and it may be a little more of a trench draft with Harbaugh depending on who he brings in as coaches. But as for you, you always want to draft linemen on both sides lol....so it changes nothing really for you.

Still think we may get a OC on FA'cy but we'll see.

Adrian Phillips is a FA,,...any interest? He is 31 now. Also Bishops teammate safety Sioni Vaki also entered the draft and had a pretty good season. Also played a little offense.

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Outside Linebacker

Yes, the Packers used a first-round pick on this position last year. Yes, they gave Rashan Gary a contract extension during the season.

Yes, Preston Smith put together another solid season.

And yes, there is no such thing as too many pass rushers.

With Kingsley Enagbare suffering an injury that could affect his availability to start 2024, the Packers need more help on the edge.

Draft Prospect: Laiatu Latu, UCLA

Latu is an interesting prospect, and would probably require Green Bay to use their first-round pick on him.

Latu is listed at 6-foot-5 and 265 pounds, which is around the size that Gutekunst has typically valued with his pass rushers. He could be in a rotation with Van Ness, Gary, and Smith as a rookie before taking over for Smith full time in 2025.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

What I was thinking.

Roman was canned in SF from the Ravens w/ John Harbaugh so doubt he is coming here.

We'll see soon. Harbaugh may not be announced till the end of the week,....so i been seeing anyways. Would be nice for today. Hate to keep refreshing Twitter lol
                      I think the parallel was likely more about Kaep/Jackson skillsets. And yes im losing my mind waiting. Hopefully my Hollywood Lawyer dude will give me some inside sports agent chatter.

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
                        Chargers Hall of Fame
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Send PM

Still think we may get a OC on FA'cy
                        I certainly hope so

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Wow that’s different. Not unwelcome though, nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X