• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    Where does Penix rank in QB draft. Dude’s stick should be rising. And that WR Odunze is a beast
    He has a significant injury history, which includes tearing his ACL twice and had four season-ending injuries.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

He has a significant injury history, which includes tearing his ACL twice and had four season-ending injuries.
      Penix or odunze?

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Penix or odunze?
        Penix...all at Indiana before he transfered.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Odunze is a beast...if the regime wants a star wr, they will have options...if not, far more likely a small trade back nets us Bowers, OT, or Edge...all blue chip.
          Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Send PM

Trice looks like a solid dude...second round maybe?

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
              if things stay as they are, am all about trading down.... for a next year's No. 1 (Vegas, or.... ?)

if it's Alt/Fashanu.... we already have a LT and guessing they want LT monies, and happy to trade down for a true RT in Fuaga, and.... take the next year's first.

if it's Bowers, would prefer the next year's first and to take my chances on getting one of my two Dliners a handful of picks later.

if someone wants to trade up for Jayden Daniels.... am listening.
              What do you think of Fautanu? Reminds me of Slater, kid can move...but passpro technique is really wild...he overcomes with pure athleticism...run game he is a beast...prob didnt get high end tech coaching his 4 years at Liberty, but what upside...second round consideration?

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                Odunze is a beast...if the regime wants a star wr, they will have options...if not, far more likely a small trade back nets us Bowers, OT, or Edge...all blue chip.
                yes, they are in position to draft a star skill player in April
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                  Trice looks like a solid dude...second round maybe?
                  That's where most people think he'll go. I often mock draft him there. His best attribute is his long arms and strength. He isn't as explosive as other edge rushers, IMO. His production dropped from last year. Yesterday I thought he looked inconsistent. One play he'd look great... the next play, just OK.
                  OLineCentric

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2023
                    • Send PM

The two undefeated go on into the championship game as it should be.

Alabama or Texas probably get the nod over undefeated Washington if there were only two invites: not that they're better teams.

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2023
                      • Send PM

I'd put Odunze below Harrison Jr. and Nabers.

Many here won't be enamored with his speed and explosion: a smoother, less physical MIke Williams.

Mike tracks deep balls better, but had injury problems in college that unfortunately bled into his NFL career.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Yesterday was fun watching for me (as a lot of my draft targets played for those 4 teams).

Kool-Aid: Harbaugh stayed away from his side of the field. Harbaugh knows.
                        Dallas Turner: Had a quiet game but played his assignments well. Does a lot of small things very well.
                        Terrion Arnold: Too many times receivers were able to separate from him. Solid tackling.
                        Junior Colson: Solid play yesterday @read/react, coverage, occasional blitz. Leader of the defense.
                        Blake Corum: Had a big day with a number of big plays. Strong for his size.
                        Roman Wilson: Block in the back was a bad look. But made up for that with a number of solid plays, too.
                        Drake Nugent: Solid play, moved well, captain of a solid OL group.
                        Kris Jenkins: Ate up a lot of double teams and provided a couple of pressures. Played his assignments very well.
                        Rod Moore: Harbaugh asks a lot of him. Good read/react... solid tackler.

Rome Odunze: He was the typical mis-match. Size, speed, route running...
                        Bralen Trice: Solid edge-play. Good pressure on several plays. @certain times, was a non-factor.
                        Ja'Tavion Sanders: Looked good early on... really trailed off late in the game. Injury...?
                        Xavier Worthy and Adonai Mitchell were both up/down. They would disappear, then re-appear. The talent is there... but inconsistent.

Happy New Year everyone!
                        OLineCentric

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

That's where most people think he'll go. I often mock draft him there. His best attribute is his long arms and strength. He isn't as explosive as other edge rushers, IMO. His production dropped from last year. Yesterday I thought he looked inconsistent. One play he'd look great... the next play, just OK.
                          Hard pass. Has anyone anywhere ever fixed a guy like that? All wish to, seems like all fail. One could even argue, our depth (not to mention a few starters, a-hem..) sucks so much cuz of a plethora of such project picks.

Give me a high-motor-every-play guy with slightly less physical ability all day, every day.

Comment

Working...
                          X