Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    Romeo would not suck, but I am hoping for Ariza. A punter that can flip the field 2 - 3 times a game is a weapon. Punting from your own 15 and having it on their 25 - 30 is better than the 45.

Leave a comment:

• Parcells
    replied
    First punter off the board. And it wasn't Araiza. Stunning. I'd still love to land Araiza.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    I very much like the positions we are addressing in this draft....got a few prospects I love that we missed out on...but otherwise, very nice so far. Spiller is a pleasant surprise...

I am pining for Matthew Butler, would be ok with some edge depth like Dominique Rodriquez or Jeffrey Gunter or Enagbare....a double dip at RB with Pierre Strong, Ty Chandler, or Max Borghi....Woletsko at tackle...Doubs at WR out of Nevada

Leave a comment:

• electricgold
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Lack of speed appeals to Telesco at skill positions.

I'll go back and watch him again.
    He's shifty good footwork, can catch the ball well which should be a weapon for Herbert... HE's 6'1 216!

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Someone start a welcome thread, pls
    I was waiting for you to do it. I have some info to post.

Leave a comment:

• electricgold
    replied
    Glad we took a RB with this pick Isiah Spiller is going to be expected to get carries this year in live games. He looks like he could be good!

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Someone start a welcome thread, pls

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Ooh.....Spiller.....GREAT tandem with EK.
    I'm over Zamir White already.....

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by Critty View Post
    Top RB in the board. Need RB Depth. PON move.
    Height: 6-0, Weight: 217

Arguably the most talented all-around RB in the class. Disappointing pre-draft process sunk his stock. Does everything well and has a feature-back frame. Natural receiver who can contort his body to find the football downfield. Only thing missing is breakaway speed. Fun addition. (Chris Trapasso)

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    Love the pick, especially with Zion now at RG. Means we can run more power to the right in the 1 & 2 hole. This takes some pressure off RT whoever is there.

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    So missed Zamir by 1 pick. Spiller is ok but why do we keep picking the slower RBs? Roundtree was a 4.7ish guy and Spiller a 4.63 I think it was.

Lack of speed appeals to Telesco at skill positions.

I'll go back and watch him again.

Leave a comment:

• RTPbolt
    replied
    Im good with Spiller. Good combo guy with Ek.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X