Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    For you DB junkies....couple of corners with athletic traits still available....Zyon McCollum and Tariq Woolen...

Still got my heart set on Matthew Butler...great character, great leadership and maturity traits, good testing...as a prospect, a steal at this point....at least appears to be on paper.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Dig deep TPB superscouts.
    Five more picks.
    I see numerous interesting prospects.
    It's only a matter of opinion re PON and reading the mind of StaleyD.

Leave a comment:

• Rambler
    replied
    So there are still developmental corners, like Woolen and McCollum. Araiza time? Or a right tackle project?

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    Good pick for Buffalo

Leave a comment:

• JOJAX85
    replied
    Originally posted by equivocation View Post
    Howell a steal in the 5th IMO.
    He's got a chance to play, too, if/when Wentz peters out.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Yeah well you can't hold draft sites to their rankings lol. If I'm a GM and really like a player but don't think I can wait another round, you go get him. Not everyone wants to trade with you.

Speaking of which, any word on why we traded our 2 - 7th for a 6th next year?
    We rather have a 6th next year than two 7ths this year?

Leave a comment:

• equivocation
    replied
    Howell a steal in the 5th IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Yeah well you can't hold draft sites to their rankings lol. If I'm a GM and really like a player but don't think I can wait another round, you go get him. Not everyone wants to trade with you.

Brain fart?

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    I like Matthew Butler a lot for us....but we actually talked to Thomas Booker, so that's a possibility....also Vederian Lowe OT Illinois.

I would totally double dip at RB with Ty Chandler, or Boltdude's Max Borghi...

At this point, I wouldn't be upset with Araiza...punter has never been a priority for me, and we have said we like the new guy, but why not?

Leave a comment:

• equivocation
    replied

Well, then we'll trade 6ths for 5ths and then 5ths for 4ths and eventually we'll be the Ravens.

Leave a comment:

• equivocation
    replied
    134, 138, 139, 140 were all guys I like.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Argument about consensus board after what happened in the 3rd with Wood yesterday. He was a 4th rounder according to all the boards while Spiller had a 3rd round grade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X