Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolts4ever213
    replied
    Pick up Woods teammates who ran a 4.2 or 3. Think these last picks should be special teams ppl

Leave a comment:

• Fouts2herbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
    I still can't believe we got Jamaree Salyer in the 6th round....that is a crazy steal. I didn't even know he was available...I kinda tuned out IOL because of our first pick. He must have lingering health issues....if he can enjoy good health in this league, there is no reason this kid couldn't start for an NFL team this season...we are rich at Guard now.
    The chargers have legitimately drafted two starting guards in this draft! Now they almost HAVE to kick feiler outside!

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    Okay guys, I got it. If we follow the big board, let’s pretend that we drafted Salyer in the 2nd, Spiller in the 3rd, and Wood in the 4th. Does that make everyone happy?

Don't matter where we got em if they work out for us.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Critty View Post

They did? For what. I didn't see them move up
    We got our next year's 6th round pick back from CHI.

Leave a comment:

• Bolts4ever213
    replied
    Originally posted by northerner View Post

sort of a strange move. like we felt attached to that pick or something.
    We already have a Slayer on the roster

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied

Finally getting more beef and people are upset about a fucking punter. Can’t win really lol.
    We don't need no stinkin punter!

Leave a comment:

• northerner
    replied
    Okay guys, I got it. If we follow the big board, let’s pretend that we drafted Salyer in the 2nd, Spiller in the 3rd, and Wood in the 4th. Does that make everyone happy?

the yahoo draft board i am watching had Salyer's pre-draft rank at 58.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

That wouldn’t be something new for Telesco.
    Finally getting more beef and people are upset about a fucking punter. Can’t win really lol.

Leave a comment:

• northerner
    replied
    Originally posted by Charge! View Post

for nothing except getting back the future 6th rounder we sent to CHI for Mack
    sort of a strange move. like we felt attached to that pick or something.

Leave a comment:

• Tol
    replied

If he does end up as our RT, it'll be hard for me not to refer to our bookends as Slater and Slayer.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    I still can't believe we got Jamaree Salyer in the 6th round....that is a crazy steal. I didn't even know he was available...I kinda tuned out IOL because of our first pick. He must have lingering health issues....if he can enjoy good health in this league, there is no reason this kid couldn't start for an NFL team this season...we are rich at Guard now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X