Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Bijan sounds like dijon.
    I don't want fancy mustard.
    I want hard nosed super heroes.
    I want O'Cyrus and Zion.

#checkthetape
    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      Bijan sounds like dijon.
      I don't want fancy mustard.
      I want hard nosed super heroes.
      I want O'Cyrus and Zion.

#checkthetape
      I prefer Cyrys Mylie
      add some spice to your life

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

lolol

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          lolol
          Chargering

Speaking of the draft

care to diagnose

Will Anderson vs Kahlil Mack

coming out of College?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Chargering

Speaking of the draft

care to diagnose

Will Anderson vs Kahlil Mack

coming out of College?
            Two different players.
            Anderson is more athletic in terms of explosion.
            Mack is relentless speed to power.

I like Anderson over these QBs.
            And I thought the Raiders should have traded Carr instead of Mack.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

if we end up picking around 30, give or take a coupla few, what does our cluster look like then ??

Jahmyr instead of Bijan ??
              O'Cyrus ??
              Noah Sewell ??
              Jalin Hyatt/Josh Downs ??
              does Siaki come into play ??

do we fall out of Dalton Kincaid range round two ?? Jared Patterson round three ??
              how do you feel 'bout Luke Musgrave ??

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

taking a look @nflmockdraftdatabase.com my choices @30 are O'Cyrus, Sewell or Siaki (know you've got others, albeit those are my options of choice)

@62 am lookin' @Luke Musgrave, JL Skinner, Jarrett Patterson, Sedrick Van Pran, Jack Campbell or Cooper Beebe

@94 it's CB Julius Brents, DeMarvion Overshown, Calijah Kancey

@130 it's Parker Washington, SS Ji'Ayir Brown, Rome Odunze (thought he was returning ?), Olusegun Oluwatimi, RB Israel Abanikanda, WR Charlie Jones or YaYa Diaby

Tommy Eichenberg is there @170, along w/OT Connor Galvin

RB Chris Rodriguez is there @210, along w/OC Ricky Stromberg and CB Cameron Brown

the last stanza has the likes of OC Alex Forsyth, OC Eli Cox, Zak Zinter, and RB Camerun Peoples

and Jordan McFadden is your top UDFA

RB * Israel Abanikanda, Chris Rodriguez, Camerun Peoples * Jahmyr Gibbs off the board @28
                WR * Parker Washington, Rome Odunze, Charlie Jones * it's a round four thing, if wideout is your thing
                TE * Luke Musgrave * Kincaid is a mid second round casualty
                OT * Connor Galvin * Bergeron is a consideration @70 if that's your jam
                OG * O'Cyrus Torrence, Cooper Beebe, Zak Zinter, Jordan McFadden * paging Matt Feiler
                OC * Jarrett Patterson, Sedrick Van Pran, Olusegun Oluwatimi, Ricky Stromberg, Alex Forsyth, Eli Cox * and prolly another name or two that some here may add to this mix

NT * Siaki Ika * Mazi is off the board @59
                DT * Calijah Kancey * Byron Young comes off the board @116 and would be within range
                ED * YaYa Diaby * Verse is long gone round one.... who Ya gonna call
                LB * Noah Sewell, Jack Campbell, DeMarvion Overshown, Tommy Eichenberg * seems prudent to nab an LB this go 'round, as don't see Tranquill w/a return trip ticket
                CB * Julius Brents, Cameron Brown * not sure the CB ploy is gonna fall our way if we are slotted @the bottom of the first
                SS * JL Skinner, Ji'Ayir Brown * a consideration, altho the both of Brian Branch and Antonio Johnson are off the board late first, but before we select

granted, 'tis but one man's opine, and.... not a bad way to set up your board.... by round and then cross reference by position

* the noticeable glitch in my schtick, is that am hoping Noah drops like a rock to us in round four, otherwise, would prolly take my chances w/ED YaYa Diaby to start off day three

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Mock of the day.

Im pretty happy with Mike Morris in the 2nd, a big edge that can play. Probably my best pick. PFF is tough to get a good mock out of. There are never any fallers to snap up.

Roshon Johnson in the 4th is a nice pickup too. A big back with speed, toughness and hands. 6-2/223/4.39. Perfect for this club.

473A07C9-814F-4844-912C-9D0AD86C2C16.jpg
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

The other note that we have to mention… I heard this and it just made me so mad. More so mad because it’s insane that nobody slapped Urban Meyer in the face when he said Dalton Kincaid was a first rounder. Let’s remember how Meyer fared in Jacksonville. Oh, yes. The same guy that wanted to draft Kadarius Toney in the first round. So when even bigger dummy Dave Gettleman picked Toney, Meyer doubled down and took Travis Etienne in the first round.

Let’s please not respect anything that Urban has to say on NFL Draft prospects. I have no idea where Kincaid is getting picked but that’s not a first rounder. Are we forgetting he’s the back up? Last time I checked backup tight ends at UTAH (to Brant Kuithe who’s out for the year) don’t go in the first round. But you do you Urban. It’s embarrassing they even let you back on TV after what happened in Jacksonville.

In fairness to Kincaid, he’s banged up himself and was on a pitch count last night. It wasn’t a bad game. Can break tackles. Had a drop. Certainly not a natural hands catcher. He can sit in those zone bubbles and eat those little curl routes. If that gets you horny, knock yourself out.

Again, I don’t think this is a bad player. I just really hope the conventional wisdom isn’t on Urban’s side here cause it’s wrong.

Finished the day with four receptions for 40 yards. The way USC tackled, you could have put any yardage out there and it would have been believable. I would just ask you what’s the best case scenario here? You better be sure this is Jason Witten because otherwise reaching here is going to get someone in trouble. Brock Bowers is a first rounder. Not whatever Urban Meyer thinks this is.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Really good to see Darnell Washington get in on the action too. I know the combo of height, weight, speed here is intriguing but at some point I need some production too. It wasn’t hard to produce in this one as Georgia put up a 50 burger. Still was great to see Washington score nonetheless.

I have no idea where Washington belongs come draft time. I think you’re lying if you have a firm answer.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

I’m lower on both running backs than the consensus so now it’s time to talk about Jahmyr Gibbs. I do think Gibbs is better than Vaughn so let that be known. I think he has talent, don’t get me wrong. However, I don’t believe he will be the best between the tackles runner. It’s one cut and go. A lot of the teams, he’s actually too hesitant to hit the hole because the first move juke is just engrained in his brain.

76 yards rushing and 66 yards receiving. I do see some flashes of Alvin Kamara but I’m not sure he’s quite that good. I’d pick him in the third or fourth round but again, I think he may go higher than I’m willing to. Do I see generational back to make me pull the trigger in the early rounds? No. I’m not sure he’s even better than James Cook. Having said that, Gibbs is a real threat in the passing game and I do think there is value in that.

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Let’s start with Deuce Vaughn because I’m going to be a party pooper and you’re going to have to be okay with it. Going against Bama, you’re going against NFL level athletes. Here is what I saw. A small running back that’s an overrated weapon in the passing game that creates zero yards after contact.

Yes, this home run carry was awesome but what did he do outside of that? Here, let me tell you exactly what he did. 22 carries for 133 yards and this score. You can’t take the long run away but that means he basically ran for 45 yards on all of his other carries. Not great.

In a clip below, you will also see a pass get intercepted on a ball intended for him. He’s going to go way higher than I’d take him. I see a lot of Boston Scott. He’s going to get overdrafted and the next team that gets him after will find the right gadget package to use. I’d take him in the 6th round knowing he will be gone before I get a chance at him.

Comment

Working...
                          X