Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post

1.13 - get their starting LT

2.47 - insurance for Bulaga since i don't trust him staying healthy

3.77 - a nice size CB with all the tools to become a starter.

3.97 - replacement for Henry

4.118 - would be nice to add a WR weapon that has speed and wiggle for once.

Telesco will be grinning being able to draft two Notre Dame guys.
    I like it. I like Darden too, but maybe not in the 4th. Is there an edge available there? If we must go WR are guys like Fehoko, Nico Collins or Imatorbhebhe there? We already have 2 undersized speedsters. Fehoko has sub 4.4 speed and Mike Williams’ size.
    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post

1.13 - get their starting LT

2.47 - insurance for Bulaga since i don't trust him staying healthy

3.77 - a nice size CB with all the tools to become a starter.

3.97 - replacement for Henry

4.118 - would be nice to add a WR weapon that has speed and wiggle for once.

Telesco will be grinning being able to draft two Notre Dame guys.
      I can dig it. This is a good 0-line haul with Tremble in there too.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

If we are unable to grab a legitimate day 1 starter at LT with our first or second pick, gotta believe Tremble comes into play early in the 3rd.
        Kid is an absolute mauler! Line him up in the backfield or on JH's blindside, make up for any deficiencies up front.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
          Draftnik
          • Oct 2020
          • Send PM

I’m a little worried that Eichenberg has AVT arms. We’ll find out for sure at the ND pro day, but they look a little short.
          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
            I’m a little worried that Eichenberg has AVT arms. We’ll find out for sure at the ND pro day, but they look a little short.
            Speaking of Notre Dame OT BIPs, I hear Mike McGlintchy is sucking bad in SF.
            any chance it’s bad enough for them to draft Sewell at 3?
            is it just poor qb play of does MMG legitimately suck?
            Darius "4.36" Davis
            top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP2024: (Triple Play)

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

He's not an explosive athlete. He's just a LT that doesn't lose a lot of battles. The edge defender comes at his QB, said defender is stopped in his tracks. That said, Eichenberg provide an underrated jolt with his hands. I think his arms are adequate enough. Excellent awareness too.

Subscribe, Like this Video & Turn On Notifications!(↓↓ click show more ↓↓)Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justbombsproductions/Twitter: https://twitter....

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Speaking of Notre Dame OT BIPs, I hear Mike McGlintchy is sucking bad in SF.
                any chance it’s bad enough for them to draft Sewell at 3?
                is it just poor qb play of does MMG legitimately suck?
                I think they have made it clear they are picking a QB. At #3 they have no reason to be lying now.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Two more, both a little different from two different Simators.

Screenshot_20210330-195847.jpg

This one below, I don't think Tryon will be there at #77 but you never know.
                  I been waiting on his pro day to see his numbers and his agilities and 40 were better than expected.

Screenshot_20210330-211233.pngScreenshot_20210330-211245.jpg

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

The "Path to Sewell" mock...

Chase and Pitts killed their pro days....and I am honestly sold on the idea that 5 QBs are going in the top 10...

1. Jags- Trevor Lawrence QB. Duh.
                    2. Jets- Zach Wilson QB. Most would be shocked if they didn't roll this way.
                    3. Niners- Mac Jones QB. I have no idea in what order the next three QBs are going...I just know they are. There is buzz out there that the niners covet this guy, but who knows?
                    4. Atlanta- Justin Fields QB. I am convinced that Atlanta will not pass up the opportunity, picking this high, in a year as rich in QB talent as this, to select their QB of the future.
                    5. Bengals- Ja'Marr Chase WR. Burrows has been lobbying for his old team mate, per rotoworld...and after his remarkable pro day, the front office has gotta be listening.
                    6. Dolphins- Kyle Pitts TE. The Fins traded back up to 6 because they knew they could get Tua a Blue Chip weapon...Chase or Pitts. It'll be Pitts.
                    7. Lions- Devonta Smith WR. No secret that the Lions are WR poor.
                    8. Panthers- Trey Lance QB. The Panthers aren't even hiding their focus on adding a rookie signal caller.
                    9. Broncos- Micah Parsons LB. Fangio is gonna have his choice of the best defenders here. Surtain, and the top Edge on their board, to replace Miller some day, are also in play.
                    10. Cowboys-TRADE. Chargers acquire the Cowboys 2021 first round pick in exchange for the Charger's 2021 first round pick, 2021 second round pick, and 2021 fourth round pick.

10. Chargers- Penei Sewell OT

Here it is...this is where, in this mock draft scenario, TT is probably gonna blink. Dallas may be interested in Sewell, but they have other needs too, and a lot of money tied up in just a few players...they could use more picks and rookie contracts. You could hope to deal with the Giants with the same idea, but if you let the Cowboys pick, I think they take Sewell....value is just too good...so you offer them the deal ahead of the Giants. It may be more expensive than some on here would like...I think we will be in a bidding war. The Eagles will bow out early. They desperately need their picks for that roster, and if they sit tight, they can still get a pretty good olineman, if that is what they covet, in Slater....plus, I think the Cowboys would make it awfully expensive for a division rival to acquire a talent like Sewell. The Vikings though, are another perfect fit for Sewell. They will be in the mix, and even though it's only 3 spots, it'll probably cost us our second, and maybe a day 3 pick to boot, in order to outbid the Vikings and other suitors.

Gotta tell you...it's not the most likely scenario...but I don't think it is an outrageous one either...a lot of people here, and a lot of pundits to date, have figured Sewell for the Bengals...I admit, strong possibility there...but I have been saying for weeks that you can't discount the Bengals need for Burrows to have weapons, or the already developed chemistry he has with Chase, and the furthur opportunities to address the oline, with them picking high, the Bengals will have. I really think they could go Chase there...and if the Falcons do indeed pull the trigger on a QB...hold on to your hats, and don't make a beer run Charger fans. It could get real interesting.
                    Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      The "Path to Sewell" mock...

Chase and Pitts killed their pro days....and I am honestly sold on the idea that 5 QBs are going in the top 10...

1. Jags- Trevor Lawrence QB. Duh.
                      2. Jets- Zach Wilson QB. Most would be shocked if they didn't roll this way.
                      3. Niners- Mac Jones QB. I have no idea in what order the next three QBs are going...I just know they are. There is buzz out there that the niners covet this guy, but who knows?
                      4. Atlanta- Justin Fields QB. I am convinced that Atlanta will not pass up the opportunity, picking this high, in a year as rich in QB talent as this, to select their QB of the future.
                      5. Bengals- Ja'Marr Chase WR. Burrows has been lobbying for his old team mate, per rotoworld...and after his remarkable pro day, the front office has gotta be listening.
                      6. Dolphins- Kyle Pitts TE. The Fins traded back up to 6 because they knew they could get Tua a Blue Chip weapon...Chase or Pitts. It'll be Pitts.
                      7. Lions- Devonta Smith WR. No secret that the Lions are WR poor.
                      8. Panthers- Trey Lance QB. The Panthers aren't even hiding their focus on adding a rookie signal caller.
                      9. Broncos- Micah Parsons LB. Fangio is gonna have his choice of the best defenders here. Surtain, and the top Edge on their board, to replace Miller some day, are also in play.
                      10. Cowboys-TRADE. Chargers acquire the Cowboys 2021 first round pick in exchange for the Charger's 2021 first round pick, 2021 second round pick, and 2021 fourth round pick.

10. Chargers- Penei Sewell OT

Here it is...this is where, in this mock draft scenario, TT is probably gonna blink. Dallas may be interested in Sewell, but they have other needs too, and a lot of money tied up in just a few players...they could use more picks and rookie contracts. You could hope to deal with the Giants with the same idea, but if you let the Cowboys pick, I think they take Sewell....value is just too good...so you offer them the deal ahead of the Giants. It may be more expensive than some on here would like...I think we will be in a bidding war. The Eagles will bow out early. They desperately need their picks for that roster, and if they sit tight, they can still get a pretty good olineman, if that is what they covet, in Slater....plus, I think the Cowboys would make it awfully expensive for a division rival to acquire a talent like Sewell. The Vikings though, are another perfect fit for Sewell. They will be in the mix, and even though it's only 3 spots, it'll probably cost us our second, and maybe a day 3 pick to boot, in order to outbid the Vikings and other suitors.

Gotta tell you...it's not the most likely scenario...but I don't think it is an outrageous one either...a lot of people here, and a lot of pundits to date, have figured Sewell for the Bengals...I admit, strong possibility there...but I have been saying for weeks that you can't discount the Bengals need for Burrows to have weapons, or the already developed chemistry he has with Chase, and the furthur opportunities to address the oline, with them picking high, the Bengals will have. I really think they could go Chase there...and if the Falcons do indeed pull the trigger on a QB...hold on to your hats, and don't make a beer run Charger fans. It could get real interesting.
                      Beyond *Bleeping* crazy! For three spots? Total desperation on our part to give up that much especially a second rounder which we could use to move up into the bottom of the first again. Penei is one guy on our oline and with 5 QB's taken in the top ten picks someone really good will even drop to us at #13.
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I wouldnt do it for a second and a fourth. Id just draft Slater or Surtain.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Beyond *Bleeping* crazy! For three spots? Total desperation on our part to give up that much especially a second rounder which we could use to move up into the bottom of the first again. Penei is one guy on our oline and with 5 QB's taken in the top ten picks someone really good will even drop to us at #13.
                          Well....perhaps I am theorizing too high a cost...I've never been good at guessing what a trade will take...but the point of my post was to lay out that scenario, and that I think it a real possibility that Sewell is attainable...
                          Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Working...
                          X