• Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargerfreak View Post

What Schtick ? There's a schtick ?

I am with you on Pipkins. He is scary stuff at RT. I value the CB over the Guard position, so I would be ok with CB. McDuff Beer and all. Maybe we can take some of that 7th round trash and move up in the 3rd for a guard ?
    That 7th round trash ain't worth much in draft capital. What if the 7th round trash took the place of already back-end roster trash...? You could kick Kelly/Roundtree to the curb... that's got to be worth two 7th round picks in itself.

:bertstare:
    OLineCentric

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

BTW Freak, I love CB, too. I don't think CB v. OG @the #17 pick is quite the right way to view the situation.
      I look at it this way... you draft Zion @#17 so that you can move Feiler to RT.
      In essence, it's a CB v. RT kind of deal.

Having said that, you'd only have Feiler at RT for 2 years before you have to draft a RT all over again.
      OLineCentric

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Feiler to Right Tackle.
        This generation's Jammer to Safety.
        Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2021
          • Send PM

Fieler earned 1st team all pro OG in my book and was critical in Slater’s success. No way I open up the left side when it’s locked down. Next

Comment

• Chargerfreak
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
            BTW Freak, I love CB, too. I don't think CB v. OG @the #17 pick is quite the right way to view the situation.
            I look at it this way... you draft Zion @#17 so that you can move Feiler to RT.
            In essence, it's a CB v. RT kind of deal.

Having said that, you'd only have Feiler at RT for 2 years before you have to draft a RT all over again.
            I forgot to tell all of you, I am the rare DO NOT move Feiler guy. I don't think they will either. The right side is a mess right now, so you want to screw up the left to fix the right ? That makes no sense to me at all. I think they LOVED the Slater/Feiler Performance. Not breaking that up.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Screenshot_20220413-135027.pngScreenshot_20220413-135048.png

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargerfreak View Post

I forgot to tell all of you, I am the rare DO NOT move Feiler guy. I don't think they will either. The right side is a mess right now, so you want to screw up the left to fix the right ? That makes no sense to me at all. I think they LOVED the Slater/Feiler Performance. Not breaking that up.
                I think they left Feiler @LG (despite the mess Bulaga/Aboushi created via injury) because they wanted to make sure Slater got help and developed correctly. I think that philosophy worked well. Recently, both Staley and TT said that moving Feiler to RT was an option this year... something neither of them mentioned last year.

Zion Johnson would start Day-1 @LG... I was pretty disappointed when he decided to stay in school after his 2019 season. His play at LG was so impressive.
                Here is some film study of his play @LG. He spent last year playing OT... but I love him @LG.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And you'll like this quote, "Besides Quinten Nelson, Zion Johnson is the best player I've watched coming out of college..."
                OLineCentric

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

You must have paid someone off...
                  OLineCentric

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

You must have paid someone off...
                    The Jags offered me a trade to 17 and three picks so i thought id give it a go. Then i traded up for Mitchell. I just pick em if they are on the board. Is Mathis there at 79? Likely not but strange things happen and he is ranked 66 on their board.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

I think they left Feiler @LG (despite the mess Bulaga/Aboushi created via injury) because they wanted to make sure Slater got help and developed correctly. I think that philosophy worked well. Recently, both Staley and TT said that moving Feiler to RT was an option this year... something neither of them mentioned last year.

Zion Johnson would start Day-1 @LG... I was pretty disappointed when he decided to stay in school after his 2019 season. His play at LG was so impressive.
                      Here is some film study of his play @LG. He spent last year playing OT... but I love him @LG.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And you'll like this quote, "Besides Quinten Nelson, Zion Johnson is the best player I've watched coming out of college..."
                      Anonymous Expert !!!!!!
                      Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Anonymous Expert !!!!!!
                        Sorry... I don't follow...?
                        OLineCentric

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The Jags offered me a trade to 17 and three picks so i thought id give it a go. Then i traded up for Mitchell. I just pick em if they are on the board. Is Mathis there at 79? Likely not but strange things happen and he is ranked 66 on their board.
                          I like James Mitchell...

Just surprised how low you got Raimann and Jones.
                          OLineCentric

Comment

Working...
                          X