• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

"With the way that passing attacks are in the NFL nowadays, you have to defend longer because of the mobility," Staley said. "That's why I [say] that zone is the worst thing to play, because when you play zone, there's more air in the coverage for [offenses] to take advantage of [when plays are] off-schedule. When you have good coverage players, you can stay connected longer in the down, and it's a better place to be."

https://www.theringer.com/2022/3/17/...ason-additions

I think Stalesco might move up in draft for Gardner or Stingley.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
      "With the way that passing attacks are in the NFL nowadays, you have to defend longer because of the mobility," Staley said. "That's why I [say] that zone is the worst thing to play, because when you play zone, there's more air in the coverage for [offenses] to take advantage of [when plays are] off-schedule. When you have good coverage players, you can stay connected longer in the down, and it's a better place to be."

https://www.theringer.com/2022/3/17/...ason-additions

I think Stalesco might move up in draft for Gardner or Stingley.
      TT going CB would not surprise me.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
        Day One...
        • Mar 2019
        • Brentwood, 94513
        • Send PM

I’m all for moving up for a db. I’m also up for all defensive picks, if we get the right side of the oline done. Then of course, if that kicker makes it to the 5th round…

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Screw a CB if we dont have a legit RT in place first.They roll out Storm or Pip and Herb gets hurt it should be his job right then n there.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
            Screw a CB if we dont have a legit RT in place first.They roll out Storm or Pip and Herb gets hurt it should be his job right then n there.
            Stop with the Herb gets hurt shit

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Stop with the Herb gets hurt shit
              Tell it to Telesco bud.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

TT going CB would not surprise me.
                Yep...especially with the Faiders signing Adams, now reunited with Carr, his old Fresno State buddy...

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                  I’m all for moving up for a db. I’m also up for all defensive picks, if we get the right side of the oline done. Then of course, if that kicker makes it to the 5th round…
                  Why do we need to move up? We have our #1 CB and most likely can draft another really good DB at #17. I'd rather we move up from our third round pick if someone still is good on the board for RT in the second round. Relax and take BPA at position of need. If anything I'd rather move down and get another third rounder.

:Cheers1:
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...especially with the Faiders signing Adams, now reunited with Carr, his old Fresno State buddy...
                    Like spending $28 mil on a receiver will fix all their problems and also losing their #1 pick. Greenbay's division just plain sucks and detroit has a lot of high picks that will start to benefit them. Chicago is going to go through some pain next year. 10 wins will take that division easy. If anything Adams is a hinderance for team balance on greenbay and having a couple of good draft receivers learning throughout the season will do more for them.

:cartman:

Comment

• Berserker76
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Like spending $28 mil on a receiver will fix all their problems and also losing their #1 pick. Greenbay's division just plain sucks and detroit has a lot of high picks that will start to benefit them. Chicago is going to go through some pain next year. 10 wins will take that division easy. If anything Adams is a hinderance for team balance on greenbay and having a couple of good draft receivers learning throughout the season will do more for them.

They traded away their 1st AND 2nd round picks. Gotta love it, the new regime in panic mode already.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

They traded away their 1st AND 2nd round picks. Gotta love it, the new regime in panic mode already.
                        OMG...I didn't see that they gave up an additional 2nd rounder too! Rodgers must be thinking they will at minimum draft 2 offensive weapons with their picks. Greenbay is locking and loading for the next 4 years with Rodgers. LOL!

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Still, the Faiders just got better. I think we need another solid CB in the draft, and/or another pass rusher. Faiders have a lot of good receivers to cover...

Comment

Working...
                          X