Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

Mac "Eli" Jones
    If Mac Jones is there at #13 I would seriously have to consider drafting him. He would cost us less than Tyrod Taylor and would be a premium back-up to Herbert. I'm game for a new Brees/Rivers hoarding QB's era....

:drool:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2020
      • Oklahoma
      • Send PM

We did not know what we had in Rivers. Herbie is already the man so I'm going to trade down on draft day if Slater, Pitts, and the 2 corners are off the board.
      Could trade down and possibly get AVT. Know we could most likely go down to 20 with the Bears and get one of AVT/Little/Cosmi/Darrisaw.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

My cluster will include a few others won’t but Parsons, Farley, Surtain would all be in.
        Love all 3.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          French Speaking Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Québec city
          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

If Mac Jones is there at #13 I would seriously have to consider drafting him. He would cost us less than Tyrod Taylor and would be a premium back-up to Herbert. I'm game for a new Brees/Rivers hoarding QB's era....

Mac Jones is very far on my list as a 13th pick.
          Some teams may have a different opinion than mine.
          Why not test the value of that 13th for them ?

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Hmmmm....Horn looks like a flag waiting to happen in the NFL. There is a deep cluster of corners I like including Campbell, Samuel Jr, Newsome, and Joseph. It'll be interesting how the rest of free agency pans out prior to the draft. We have big needs right now at left tackle cornerback and we need multiple Edge rushers. Depending on how the draft goes in front of us, IMO ideally a trade down to add another second round pick would give us a flexibility to hit all three positions in the first two rounds.
            For a big corner this dude sure is effective in the slot. He gets beat he can recover and bat balls from small slot WRs running slant routes. His biggest attribute is probably when contesting the ball from its high point. I think in 2 seasons time with NFL-level coaching he can be a very very corner. Kid is a legit 6' 1" 205lbs. In terms of speed, ran a 4.39 hand timed/4.42 laser timed. This is the type of kid you want to coach up to cover big #1 Wrs.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Please let Sewell make it to within striking distance of a trade up.

Say Sewell goes before us, there might still be a chance we end up trading for him if we’re able to draft Slater
              I’d like to offer a 3rd to swap players assuming that team has them rated 1a/1b
              2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

What??? A QB @#13? Wow...just...wow...

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

:wtfrudoing:

:what:

:idby:

:LOL:
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Corey Linsley was a 5th round pick. Matt Flier was a UDFA

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

interesting draft profile for CL
                      2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Critty
                        Dominate the Day.
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Hmmmm....Horn looks like a flag waiting to happen in the NFL. There is a deep cluster of corners I like including Campbell, Samuel Jr, Newsome, and Joseph. It'll be interesting how the rest of free agency pans out prior to the draft. We have big needs right now at left tackle cornerback and we need multiple Edge rushers. Depending on how the draft goes in front of us, IMO ideally a trade down to add another second round pick would give us a flexibility to hit all three positions in the first two rounds.
                        If you play physical as a style, you get less flags and they let you play especially if the refs know the name. The game is ref'd by people, not robots. If you play finesse as a style.... as soon as you get physical you get flagged. Horn will be just fine.
                        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• PORTERPARTY1
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                          We did not know what we had in Rivers. Herbie is already the man so I'm going to trade down on draft day if Slater, Pitts, and the 2 corners are off the board.
                          Could trade down and possibly get AVT. Know we could most likely go down to 20 with the Bears and get one of AVT/Little/Cosmi/Darrisaw.
                          Agree, but I would rather trade up (#13 and #97), get in front of 49ers and take OT Slater or best CB.
                          Oline becomes Slater, Lamp/Feeney, Lindsey, new guard and Bulgara, with Tevi as swing. If Perryman goes will need another LB and need edge and S

Comment

Working...
                          X