• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

One QB went up 14 points the other only 6 points...the other is just a talented athlete.
    And he was surrounded by MUCH BETTER athletes on his team. Justin had an even worse-than-lynn version at Oregon. but really Herbert is just as athletic, if not more, than 2a. there's NO DOUBT Justin has more physical skills than 2a, just maybe not as nimble. but looking at throwing mechanics and just how easily the ball leaves Justin's hand it is CLEAR AS DAY he has WAY MORE arm talent then 2a. 2a looks like he has a very stiff arm and throws with more body.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
      Outback Goon
      • Sep 2018
      • Australia
      • Send PM

on topic:

OT
      DT
      DE
      CB

with the 13th pick?

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

The problem with the wonderlic is that it does show intelligence, if they take it seriously. I'd like to test for football intelligence, which seems to be missing when you go from college to the pros, kind of what the patriots do with their pop quizzes, and still shows what you need to improve with a potential draftee.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

No Simulator is perfect and doubt some of these guys are still here. I think this may be the draft you see us trade down some after TTs press release.

Screenshot_20210107-102210.png

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Like Drake Jackson...he probably makes my final "wish" mock...I love intelligent, fiesty centers...and he is no pushover.
            Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              No Simulator is perfect and doubt some of these guys are still here. I think this may be the draft you see us trade down some after TTs press release.

Screenshot_20210107-102210.png
              Nice haul. Without me having to spend any grey matter capitol on this, what trades did you make and at what value? Just curious because this draft is fairly spectacular with 5 in the first 3 rounds and you only moved down 4 spots in the first.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Nice haul. Without me having to spend any grey matter capitol on this, what trades did you make and at what value? Just curious because this draft is fairly spectacular with 5 in the first 3 rounds and you only moved down 4 spots in the first.
                It shows the teams I traded with. I got the Raiders second rounder #17 but then Miami offered their #18 for the #17 and I got an extra 4th for that.
                No brainer moving down one spot for an extra pick.

But I doubt Collins is there at that spot in the fourth. Never know but I'm thinking not. Also doubt Stills, Lucas and Newsome are there and why I picked another WR I wasn't looking for.
                That's a damn good late round finish if they are.

That Simulator is from First-Pick.Com

I little bit more complex to use but I like how it does trades.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-07-2021, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

I would take a second rounder to allow somebody to move up 4 spots. I believe if Maycock did that they would have his ass. We would be pissed if TT did that...... hell it would make the capitol look like a regular Sunday tour........

Comment

• northerner
                    Charger fan since '79
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

seems extremely optimistic....

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I would take a second rounder to allow somebody to move up 4 spots. I believe if Maycock did that they would have his ass. We would be pissed if TT did that...... hell it would make the capitol look like a regular Sunday tour........
                      Yep...trading with a division rival...big no-no...

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

I love Slater...but I am leaning towards one of the two corners....people so underestimate the importance of that guy on an island, and Casey will need a replacement soon. We got lucky nabbing him in FA...but he is falling off. No other olineman, (that would be available) even being our biggest need this offseason, offsets the the immediate plug n play ability of Surtain, or the talent of Farley. (Except Slater, but I'm a fanboy) Even Edge...I got Rousseau on my sig, but I am not gonna change it every day...probably we pick up a raw but talented kid with upside much later...put him in a room with Bosa, and he will grow.

I fear our first pick will be boring to some, but if made correctly, will pay dividends going forward...
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                          I love Slater...but I am leaning towards one of the two corners....people so underestimate the importance of that guy on an island, and Casey will need a replacement soon. We got lucky nabbing him in FA...but he is falling off. No other olineman, (that would be available) even being our biggest need this offseason, offsets the the immediate plug n play ability of Surtain, or the talent of Farley. (Except Slater, but I'm a fanboy) Even Edge...I got Rousseau on my sig, but I am not gonna change it every day...probably we pick up a raw but talented kid with upside much later...put him in a room with Bosa, and he will grow.

I fear our first pick will be boring to some, but if made correctly, will pay dividends going forward...
                          So, if Surtain is there when we pick, u pulling the trigger? (And I might be tempted also, as long as we go heavy O-line in 3 of the next 5 picks or so)...

Comment

Working...
                          X