• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Chargers went from 5th to 9th, overnight. We traded down alright.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2...ling-december/
    Zach Wilson to Dallas.... could def see that happening.... Jerry saves lotsa mula and reopens their SB window.

is(n't) Parsons a 3-4 OLB ?? is that what Atlanta plays ??

Gosling making sense slotting an Oline to Philly, given Wentz's woes back there, and w/a new signal caller in Hurts, that is also a mobile/RPO gangster.

for us, would def go Slater or Darrisaw in front of Farley, as would prefer trading down and nabbing Stokes if we were going CB round one.

pretty solid mock, save that he elevates the both of Nasirildeen and Josh Myers into the back of round one.... that would be a bummer to lose out on the both of those guys.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Fleet are you being sarcastic here? LOL!

:beer:
      Absolutely not. He routinely makes lesser known guys known. I really like our WR corp. Its just hard to see when guys like MW are taking scraps off the table. You get them a full slate of snaps and i think they rise. Its easier for these speed guys because only a handful of QBs can hit them in stride on 60 yard bombs.

Herbert may make WRs look a lot better than Rivers did. And Rivers was solid at that.

Our WR coach is on head coaching lists from what ive been told. Im trying to get him some coverage because i dont want to lose him.

I might even try and move Mike to the Pats for a pick.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
        Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
        • Jun 2013
        • Palm Springs
        • I know nothing
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        Absolutely not. He routinely makes lesser known guys known. I really like our WR corp. Its just hard to see when guys like MW are taking scraps off the table. You get them a full slate of snaps and i think they rise. Its easier for these speed guys because only a handful of QBs can hit them in stride on 60 yard bombs.

Herbert may make WRs look a lot better than Rivers did. And Rivers was solid at that.

Our WR coach is on head coaching lists from what ive been told. Im trying to get him some coverage because i dont want to lose him.

I might even try and move Mike to the Pats for a pick.
        I thought Lynn said that Rex Ryan's son was coaching WRs now that Phil McGeoghan has gone home?

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post

Wouldnt mind having more speed at WR.
          Yep...both Guyton and Johnson are only running a 4.3 40....need to upgrade big time...

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Zach Wilson to Dallas.... could def see that happening.... Jerry saves lotsa mula and reopens their SB window.

Gosling making sense slotting an Oline to Philly, given Wentz's woes back there, and w/a new signal caller in Hurts, that is also a mobile/RPO gangster.

for us, would def go Slater or Darrisaw in front of Farley, as would prefer trading down and nabbing Stokes if we were going CB round one.

pretty solid mock, save that he elevates the both of Nasirildeen and Josh Myers into the back of round one.... that would be a bummer to lose out on the both of those guys.

Dak said he was going to leave in free agency. Dak is in this spot because Dak put himself there. Jerrah owes him nothing and gives him an injury settlement and wishes him well. He's going to find a better talent who will sign his name on a reasonable contract. Jerrah has the upper hand now and he should sign a QB in the 1st Round, better hit %.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Yes, they've tried Vic Beasley and Dante Fowler Jr. at 3-4 OVER, with not much success. Atlanta is interested, so is Carolina. They are looking for the next Luke Kuechley at MIKE. They are looking to play Parsons there in a traditional 4-3 Under front.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 8/6/1960 View Post
                I thought Lynn said that Rex Ryan's son was coaching WRs now that Phil McGeoghan has gone home?
                He has laid the foundation. And im certain he is still coaching the guys up. Watching film. Going over it with the kids. His rep is impeccable across the league.

If we cut Lynn....it may make some sense to keep the continuity with Herber by promoting Pep to HC and Phil to OC. Just to keep him.

I think Pep has had a lot of input on the offense.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

He has laid the foundation. And im certain he is still coaching the guys up. Watching film. Going over it with the kids. His rep is impeccable across the league.

If we cut Lynn....it may make some sense to keep the continuity with Herber by promoting Pep to HC and Phil to OC. Just to keep him.

I think Pep has had a lot of input on the offense.
                  Spani should have done this about, oh, EIGHT weeks ago...

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Spani should have done this about, oh, EIGHT weeks ago...
                    Errrrr, EIGHT WINS ago.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I think we need TWO OT's in this draft...
                      I think we owe an apology to the poster that drafted 4 DBs ...
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I think we owe an apology to the poster that drafted 4 DBs ...
                        Apology?
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

this guy has OG Trey Smith ahead of Creed Humphrey and Jay Tufele in round two, and in round three he's got us OT Spencer Brown, ahead of Walker Little, Zion Johnson, and Tyler Shelvin.

does anyone think Spencer Brown is worth a day two gambit, or is he just one of the annual media darlings where us dime a dozen draftniks have someone slotted early and overdrafted ??

Harris' 2021 NFL Mock Draft 4.2 | The Draft Network

Comment

Working...
                          X