• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Jim Harbaugh confirms he will return to Michigan in 2019

Jim Harbaugh has heard his name come up numerous times in recent weeks as NFL teams prepare to search for new head coaches, but the leader of the Michigan Wolverines says he is not going anywhere. Over the weekend, Harbaugh told ESPN’s Adam Schefter that he will remain at Michigan in 2019. “I’m on record right here, right now: I’m not going anywhere,” Harbaugh said. “I’m staying at Michigan. We have big plans here, and there’s a lot we want to accomplish.” Harbaugh said he has heard the speculation linking him to NFL jobs once again this year, and he believes some of those rumors are planted by rival schools looking to gain an advantage on the recruiting trail. “This is a choreographed message that comes up at this time every year before signing day,” he said. “It’s people spreading messages to further their own personal agenda.” It looked like Michigan might finally contend for a national championship in Harbaugh’s fourth season with the program, but yet another loss to Ohio State squandered any chance the

More...
Working...
X