• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Tyrod Taylor says Chargers will ‘turn a lot of heads’ if he is starting QB

The Los Angeles Chargers seem likely to stick with Tyrod Taylor as their starting quarterback heading into 2020, and the veteran is confident they won’t regret it. The Chargers are entering a rebuilding phase of sorts now that they have moved on from Philip Rivers, and it would not be a surprise if they select a quarterback early in the draft. However, they still have plenty of talent on their roster, and Taylor is confident he can keep the team in contention if his number is called. “I’ve spoken with our coaches,” Taylor told Gilbert Marzano of the Orange County Register on Sunday. “There hasn’t been anything that’s been directly told to me (about the starting job), but I guess through our conversations you get a hint of where the team is going as far as personnel, and like I said, I can’t control what moves would be made and I won’t look to control them. I’ll just continue to focus on bettering myself. “We have a lot of talent on our team. If I am the guy that would be calling the shots, I know for sure th

More...
Working...
X