Watch: Where will these veteran NFL QBs land?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Watch: Where will these veteran NFL QBs land?

Hi. I'm Matt Williamson with yard Barker here to discuss four quarterbacks veteran quarterbacks. It could be on the move this off season and an ideal landing spot or a possible landing spot for him. And I want to start with Philip Rivers. The rumors air really swirling about Rivers going to the Colts, and I do think this will happen. I don't know how much he has left, but I do think that behind a very good offensive line in Indy, which the Chargers basically never supplied him with, and the Colts having a lot of cap space, a tonic cap space and a lot of draft capital, including the Redskins early second round pick, they can really improve the offense around Rivers as well as their pass rush. I think those will be priorities. I should probably add another receiver of some sword, either in the draft or in free agency. I think they'll also keep Anthony Castonzo to protect the blind side. That being said, I wouldn't give up on her set. I mean, I think Rivers gives them a better chance toe toe win right now, but

More...
Working...
X