• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Best scheme fits for the Chargers’ free agents

Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports Melvin Gordon and Hunter Henry fit best in LA Until 4pm on March 18th arrives, every member of the media will have their opinions on where each free agent should sign based on one reason or another. If your ESPN’S Matt Bowen, you just released an article detailing where you believe the top free agents should sign based on what team would be the best fit schematically. While many free agents were given another team that would best fit their skill-set, two of the three biggest free agents from the Chargers were best left returning to the team. I’ll give you a hint: Neither of them are Philip Rivers. RB Melvin Gordon - Los Angeles Chargers What Bowen had to say: “Yes, that’s all three running backs on my list who should return to their 2019 teams. Maybe the Dolphins make sense as an option for Gordon, but I see the best fit for him to head back to L.A. on a short-term deal, along with restricted free-agent running back Austin Ekeler. After holding out for the first four games of 2019,

More...
Working...
X