• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

LT Russell Okung may be out until training camp or beyond

Well, the hits just keep coming for the team and their chronic offensive line problem. After today’s mini camp practice, head coach Anthony Lynn said that there has been no new update on Russell Okung’s “undisclosed” injury. I don’t know if it’s that time yet, but the Chargers have got to be eyeing the PANIC button by now. Without Okung ready and available, the rest of the tackles look like this: Sam Tevi - 2017 sixth-round pick, one of the bottom-5 rated tackles by Pro Football Focus Trent Scott - 2018 UDFA out of Grambling State Trey Pipkins -2019 third-round pick out of Division II Sioux Falls Blake Camper - 2019 UDFA out of South Carolina If I could type out the sound of a wet fart, I would. This is a no bueno list. If I had it my way, Forrest Lamp would trot out there before any of the guys on this list, including the incumbent start at right tackle, Tevi. It’s such a frustrating development, for obvious reasons. I mean, just a few days ago at the team’s promo shoot, all the stars were running around ge

More...
Working...
X