What is the Chargers biggest remaining need?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

What is the Chargers biggest remaining need?

It’s time for another round table, boys. With the offseason all but over, what is the biggest remaining weakness on the team? Michael Peterson: I think I’ll have to go with cornerback after mulling it over. I wan to continue saying right tackle but it’s time to change things up. This position group looked much better when Trevor Williams was playing better but now it’s quite gloomy behind Casey Hayward and Desmond King. There is no other cornerback I could see working in the slot other than King and that’s not a good thing. If something were to happen to Hayward and/or King, the Chargers will be left with three former UDFAs to carry the load. Louis Gorini: Everyone is going to say RT so I will think outside of the box and say the Chargers biggest need is slot WR. Travis Benjamin has been an disappointment and cannot be relied on to contribute. It’s important for Rivers to have a quick slot wr so when the protection breaks down (and we know it will), he can dump it off to the slot WR on drag routes and make t

More...
Working...
X